Deleted

Resto druid guide sites

Hi there!

Most specs have 1-3 sites dedicated to them, that are generally seen as very worked through and that focuses entirely on that spec, not the more general sense and very shallow coverage you get from sites like Icy-veins. One such example is "Sunnier's Art of War" for brewmaster, which I used to play.
    I do however have trouble finding good quality pages for restoration druids, is this due to a lack of them or just my lackluster ability to search? :P Do you know any? And yea, i know little is gained from guides compared to practise and such, I'm just the kind of player who always seeks out as much information and theorycrafting as i can :P

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with you there, I've only ever used this forum for most of the nitty-gritty stuff of trees, since there are a couple of reliable posters here. The only external site I can think of, that I've ever visited is sometimes a tree. But I've not really looked too in depth at it, so can't really vouch for any information there.

Deleted
    Yea, it does seem like there is very little information distribution going on for resto druids, and druids in general. Even on this forum, i believe all all other classes have sticky 7.0 forum threads by now, collecting all the discussion and information (albeit sometimes quite low qualite discussion ) , here the majority of posts with valueable information gets lost in the depths of deep dark threads :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to look at http://www.restokin.com/, but didn't really much for WoD. She has some links on her website that might be helpful, but I usually don't use specific sites or guides these days, so I'm not sure that her links are still active and helpful (which means you'll have to research them a bit).

Deleted
    That does appear decent, thanks. Still not quite up to par with what im used to from other classes, but it'll make do :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Manaleaf has a good summarization of the changes from WoD to Legion on the Beta forums:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=42#post-833

I agree there is a lack of Resto druid theorycrafting sites that are truly current.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as an update regarding this topic, there's a new (new to me at least) blog that covers all of the healing classes. It will be updated on legion release with everything finished. http://healinc.net/druid

7+ Year Old Account
    SotF & ToL are mutually exclusive (both being level 75 talents).

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil