[A] <Verum> @Sargeras - Recruiting DPS and Healers for Legion Heroic/Mythic Raid!

"Greetings, Friend."

Verum is actively recruiting for Legion Heroic/Mythic Raiding on Sargeras. The Raid Leader is 13/13 Mythic and has been raiding since Vanilla. The Guild leadership is comprised of those who truly want to see the game and all that it has to offer.

We are looking for raiders- new and old, for our Heroic/Mythic Progression Raiding guild.

Let's cut to the chase, yeah?

WHEN: Our Raid times are going to be Eastern Standard Time, from 12 AM to 3 AM on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Our guild is a late night raiding guild, but I read once on the internet that people who stay up late are genius smart or something.

ATMOSPHERE: "Semi-Hardcore"; Our raiding guild has a goal to beat content at the highest level of difficulty. This requires the highest level of commitment. Raid starts at 12 AM, not 12:04 after Trash has been pulled. Our commitment is to provide you with a guild that will facilitate your success and growth as a player and raider at the highest level of difficulty- we ask you honor your commitment to use and show up on time, with consumables, and be ready to raid. We of course understand that life can happen, but if life keeps happening around trash pull time, I will start asking you questions.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR: We are always looking for exceptional raiders. Even if we aren't recruiting your role/class, that doesn't mean you can't join our guild. We will have alt runs, heroic farms, and achievement runs- even if you aren't a core raider, you can still be part of the fun!

As it stands, we are actively seeking the following:

Healers
    DPS

If you fit that bill, we should have a little chat!

WHY US: We have people that have seen and beaten the hardest this game has to offer. We have strong leadership who love to best a challenge and make new friends! We are highly motivated to beat the Legion back into the Twisting Nether, and net us all the sweet loot and mounts we can on the way there. We can't do it without quality players though, and that's why we hope you will go ahead and drop a line today!

Post here or whisper me in game! I will be checking this post often!

Thanks!

-Scarland

Quick FAQ

1) Do you guys have Voice comms?
    -Yes! We use Mumble, Information can be found in our Guild Info tab.

2) I've never raided before, am I going to be yelled out?
    -No, hatefulness has no place in Verum, we firmly believe the best way to learn is in an environment where everyone is respected and treated like a human. However, if you keep standing in fire, I reserve the right to make fun of you...and sit you for someone else.

3) Do you have mandatory addons?
    - Yes, we prefer DBM, but you can use whatever keeps you out of fire. There will be more detailed information on our guild website which we require you register on, as the bulk of our communications, strategy, and other misc. requirements and requests will be posted there.

4) Do you have a website?
    - Yes, you can find us here at: As I am a new member of this forum I cannot post website links. Please message me for the link!
    Please fill out an application!

Still looking for solid range DPS and a r-druid and holy priest!

Still in need of quality ranged dps and another healer to fill our roster.