Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Legion trinkets for Mistweaver

Hi there. If someone tested Legion trinkets, which are better for Mistweaver monk (pre-raid and after raid launch)? Should I take Darkmoon trinket?
    Last edited by Kerriganx; 2016-08-08 at 02:36 AM.

I think most mistweavers can agree on the Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (trinket with leach) as a primary trinket.
    As for the secondary I'm testing out the class trinket with the Jade Statue talent. Since the statue basically doubles the effect of soothing mist, and the class trinket makes that soothing mist a mini AoE, I've been told the statue also works in conjunction with the class trinket. Can anyone confirm???

If it doesnt, I guess the next best would be intuitions gift or DP yea?

- - - Updated - - -

My theories have been answered in another thread. Class trinket is garbage. UFE and IG or DP just about all occasions.

Pre-Legion is UFE and either IG or DP depending on if you feel you are ooming too much or not. SDI is still terrible. Don't bother with it.

Post-Legion we don't really know for sure yet, but we have some interesting options. I hear the cake trinket is actually really good as long as your raid knows how to "click the lightwell." lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Pre-Legion is UFE and either IG or DP depending on if you feel you are ooming too much or not. SDI is still terrible. Don't bother with it.
    UFE is quite bad atm tbh, IG + DP is a pretty good option for the trinkets.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    What about trinkets from Legion mythic dungeons? Those that I can get befrore Emeral Nightmare launch.

Deleted
    Pretty sure we want as high ilvl on a Horn as possible from halls of valor.

Contrary to popular belief, by my quick calculations, UFE is not terrible, despite nerfs and rotational changes; it's more like decent now where it was crazy OP before. It can still well out-perform IG for total healing. (Of course, most of the healing doesn't get credited to you.)
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Quote Originally Posted by Desma View Post
    UFE is quite bad atm tbh, IG + DP is a pretty good option for the trinkets.
    Lol. No, dude. No it's not. It may not be insanely OP like before, but then, neither are IG and DP, either. It's proportionally still a very solid trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, by my quick calculations, UFE is not terrible, despite nerfs and rotational changes; it's more like decent now where it was crazy OP before. It can still well out-perform IG for total healing. (Of course, most of the healing doesn't get credited to you.)
    This. And if you care that much about the healing credit, download the skada leech addon and beg the addon creator to update it for the pre-expansion patch. (It stopped working with the patch.) lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    (Of course, most of the healing doesn't get credited to you.)
    In other words, worst trinket in the game. For some people.
    Hi

Warforged Soul Prism preferably with a socket would be BIS along with DP or IG/UFE

Deleted
    At 110 there is a quite nice pvp trinket with intel and on use massive amount of versitility. like 6% at its lowest at 805 and like 13% at 870. 1 min cd lasts for 20 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    At 110 there is a quite nice pvp trinket with intel and on use massive amount of versitility. like 6% at its lowest at 805 and like 13% at 870. 1 min cd lasts for 20 seconds.
    Why would you want versatility on use though? You can get HoV with int on use with static versa. Or the one from VH with static haste and int while you remain in a small area.

Deleted
    Verse is static it has no luck in it. Also horn wich is awesome btw has longer cooldown. Pvp trinket has 1min cd and lasts for 20 sec.

Also verse is one of the best stats for mistweaver at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    Why would you want versatility on use though? You can get HoV with int on use with static versa. Or the one from VH with static haste and int while you remain in a small area.
    Our top stats are Crit and Versatility so anything with either of those stats, be it on use or otherwise, is at least going useful at minimum. But the guy above me is correct in saying that Horn of Valor is a very strong trinket pre-raid. (In fact, it is for many classes and specs.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Our top stats are Crit and Versatility so anything with either of those stats, be it on use or otherwise, is at least going useful at minimum. But the guy above me is correct in saying that Horn of Valor is a very strong trinket pre-raid. (In fact, it is for many classes and specs.)
    Sorry to say but your answer lacks depth. For the pre-patch yes I would agree with you, but this is a discussion about level 110 trinkets. At level 110 for mistweaving the priority is hast until mana tea cap, if you do not take ignore the haste. Then crit and versatility. But if you fistweave (RT) it is haste > crit > versa.

So you are not exactly wrong just omitting a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    Sorry to say but your answer lacks depth. For the pre-patch yes I would agree with you, but this is a discussion about level 110 trinkets. At level 110 for mistweaving the priority is hast until mana tea cap, if you do not take ignore the haste. Then crit and versatility. But if you fistweave (RT) it is haste > crit > versa.

So you are not exactly wrong just omitting a few things.
    If you wanted depth you could have maybe, you know, just gone and found that detailed trinket information in the main Mistweaving thread? Or do I need to send you over there, as well?

My answer was perfectly fine. The haste cap also puts into account that it is until your comfort mana level. Yes, haste cap can allow you to squeeze out one extra spell during mana tea, but it can also cause you to spend mana faster in the long term for the same hps effects as if you had gone more with crit. If you're near a haste cap, yes, obviously go for it, but I wouldn't flat out value haste over crit to the degree that I would go out of my way to reach caps two or three caps above my current cap while completely ignoring crit and vers.

On the beta, heroic and mythic testing felt fine. Yes, it's mana intensive. It's meant to be. But that's what makes crit and vers even more valuable as stats. Larger heals for less overall casts will net you more longevity in fights. Haste is just a stat now that you have to pay attention to and push over if possible when it's near a cap.
    Last edited by Servasus; 2016-08-21 at 05:46 AM.