Holy Paladin Looking for Semi-Hardcore raiding guild for legion.

Hello my name is Adam (Hygeial) and I'm looking for a great guild to progress through legion with. I have previous raid experience in WotLK, Cata and WoD where I completed many heroic encounters and am hoping to do quite well in legion. I have been playing holy paladin since late WotLK and have tremendous experience playing the class which I enjoy very much. If a holy paladin interests you, please contact me at hygeia#1619
    ps. I have been playing restoration shaman as of late and am thoroughly enjoying the class also, so if this may interest you also contact me
    Thankyou and hope to hear from some officers soon.

Hi Adam, I'm Hannibal. We have a new guild and are building its roster to raid once a week.

This is our recently posted recruitment ad on MMO-Champion.

We are a new social/raiding guild, active around night time AEST. Recruiting members for Mythic+ dungeons and Raid Team.

We're looking for people with a positive attitude. Have good knowledge about how to play your class and are willing to learn and improve.

Initially, we will raid one night a week, and aim to at least clear Heroic. All classes are welcome.

We're specifically interested in:

- Another tank (currently have a Blood DK, so Druid, Warrior, Pally are preferred)
    - DPS (any specs, melee DPS with tank offspec and willingness to step up and tank when required is very welcome)
    - Healer (any specs, currently have a Holy Pally and Holy Priest)

Add hanzkafka#6294 for a chat and trial run. We are a friendly bunch.
    I've added you on BNET. If you're still available and willing, maybe we can have a chat and trial run.

Hi Adam,

Centurion Knights on Frostmourne might be a good fit for you. 7/7H. We're looking for a holy pally for our main raid

Raid times: 8.30 - 11.30 ST Thursday & Sunday.

The Pitch: Our main goal is to have fun together while killing raid bosses. So if you are looking for a great bunch of people to raid with and to enjoy a steady progression, join us

Contact: Twoeagles, Inarieals or any of the other leaders as per the WoW Armory guild roster.