Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Premades have been abusing the vote kick system since forever. This is not a personal loot problem.
    true. question is if and what can be done about it.

Deleted
    Not seen it happen with my own eyes, nor has any of my friends/guildies, and we run a lot of mythics each week joining random groups. *Shrugs*
    On EU servers though, if that matters for anything.

Deleted
    One bad experience shouldn't result in a removal of the system. Get over it and try again, or take some control and form a group with people you know and like.

Just say you can't trade it because it's higher ilvl than you had. There, problem solved! Go cry about something else now.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    dont like it ? make your own groups .
    nah carebear blizzard will find a solution that doesn't involve players having to do anything. Maybe they should consult former riot lyte on the urgent issue.

You can votekick in Mythic dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Blizz should make loot you get invisible to others. You can always post loot to your friends/guild if you want to trade, but random fucktards dont need to know what you just looted.
    That could help with issue. I knew that tradeable items from personal loot will cause problems sooner or later, but it is also a really good thing when you play with friends and they drop something they do not need and you would like to have it (and vice versa). So yeah if they would hide personal loot then if you don't need something you could link it in party, so other people could benefit from this item, and if you don't like those random people just sell/de item if you wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Blizz should make loot you get invisible to others. You can always post loot to your friends/guild if you want to trade, but random fucktards dont need to know what you just looted.
    That's actually a fantastic idea, then its purely down to your own sense of generosity if you decide to offer it out or if you want to hoard it for sharding/vendoring etc.

Although can you now queue for mythic dungeons to even be vote kicked? I thought all mythic dungeons have to be made by a group leader or was this changed with the pre-patch? All I've done is joined groups from the looking for more section where its always a group leader & whoever he's brought along.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This right here. Personal loot was not originally visible to others anyway. The notifications were added to appease whiners. Now is a good time to remove them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meggle View Post
    You can votekick in Mythic dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    nah carebear blizzard will find a solution that doesn't involve players having to do anything. Maybe they should consult former riot lyte on the urgent issue.
    the LFG/LFR is blizz made. before that you had to actively recruit in trade and in - realm reputation made sure toxic behaviors have consequences. reputation mattered in openraid as well, which is now obsolete thanks to the new LFG tool. while offering comfort in group forming the community has gotten worse so yeah, I do expect some sort of solution.

forming my own groups, unless it's people I know would not solve this. then again, if I had the time to set that kind of premade why would I even use the LFG tool?!

Deleted
    I am tired of people like OP. For the Nth time:
    - you cannot trade gear that is upgrade for you!
    - you cannot trade gear that i coined!

When someone tell you to "hand over" the loot you won just answer "It is upgrade for me i can't trade it".
    Or "If you did asked me politely I might have trade it" and report them and leave the group. Do not feed the toxic behavior and act weak. Be strong. Fight for what you won. If the little pricks wanted to boost their fried they should have put master loot on, but then again no one would join for mythic dungeon with ML, right?

that's an excellent idea!

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    forming my own groups
    I am supposed to believe odds are good 4 randomly picked others have high chances of removing you because one of them wants a piece of loot ? Hell is it even possible to vote never seen one ^
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-08-08 at 12:49 PM.

If the item was an upgrade for you, as in over your current ilvl, then you couldn't have traded it anyway. If it was a lower ilvl, well then I could see where people would ask you to trade it to gear someone under you. But in anyway, that should have been discussed beforehand

You cannot trade item that is an upgrade to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    I am tired of people like OP. For the Nth time:
    - you cannot trade gear that is upgrade for you!
    - you cannot trade gear that i coined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    If the item was an upgrade for you, as in over your current ilvl, then you couldn't have traded it anyway. If it was a lower ilvl, well then I could see where people would ask you to trade it to gear someone under you. But in anyway, that should have been discussed beforehand
    I didn't know about it, if this is true then it's fine. But IMO personal loot should be still invisible for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    BREAKING NEWS!

This just in: playing in a group with friends/guild mates has advantages in this game!

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I am supposed to believe odds are good 4 randomly picked others have high chances of removing you because one of them wants a piece of loot ?
    4 randoms - no. 1 random who brings a friend or two is more likely. in fact, it only takes one random person if you make him group leader (which normally goes to the tank) for the exact same result. I never said chances are high, but they are not negligible either.

this is not a probability problem. it's an ethic/moral one which aims to reduce negative behaviors whilst still holding the current benefits the system provides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Go sit down you angsty little keyboard warrior.
    I am already sitting down, thank you very much.
    And thanks for calling me a keyboard warrior, just sick and tired of these stupid posts trying to say "This is a huge issue, but no one heard of it till now. Its happens super much!" Moan moan whine.

Now, fuck off.

Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-08-08 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    I never intended to trade it (since it was an upgrade) so I wasn't even aware to those limitations. regardless, there are various scenarios in which I would not hand it over (Off spec, making room to a crafted piece with combined higher ilvl contribution etc.). I OFFERED loot I didn't need lots of times, but this should be my choice and not being forced to it. if that guy would have asked politely then I might have given it to him but that was not the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I am already sitting down, thank you very much.
    And thanks for calling me a keyboard warrior, just sick and tired of these stupid posts trying to say "This is a huge issue, but no one heard of it till now. Its happens super much!" Moan moan whine.

Now, fuck off.
    this is an issue. never said it was huge but it does exists. if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread feel free to ignore it and go being productive somewhere else. I don't like your foul mouthing either, the least you can do is to pretend to act civilized.