Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Felsaber looks neat

the weapons and the armor looks ugly, but in the end we have content!

lovely new content..

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Precisely! Why they can't give Boxed CE purchases the same benefits is beyond me.
    You see, they should have another option of buying the CE without the game. But hey! More money for them I guess :\

Can I do the perlaunch stuff with just a sub, that I currently do not have? Need dem weap skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Is this out in the US yet? Can't find any of the cinematics on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Is this out in the US yet? Can't find any of the cinematics on YouTube.
    Well the game is currently up, but only because apparently Tuesday maintenance is 9am PDT-12PM this time for some insane reason... which is annoying as hell. So not live yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Can I do the perlaunch stuff with just a sub, that I currently do not have? Need dem weap skins.
    Yeah, if you re-sub, you can do everything from pre-launch except make a demon hunter. (but you can still acquire their BoA glaives on one of your other characters for later)

I'd love to play a demon hunter today, but they decided to schedule maintenance to end a half hour after I start work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    You're still salty about that aren't you.
    About what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiede View Post
    Sigil of Chains is no longer baseline, they made it a 106 talent replacing Fel Eruption instead. No more stuns for Vengeance I guess.

And I dunno, I work in the industry, but the whole foobarbaz stuff has worn thin because everyone does it. It's the programmer's uncle joke now.
    I've had Foobarbaz for a long time now as my warlock.

SoC isn't baseline, I found that out recently but I lost several other abilities and still couldn't swap specs.

Now that it's live -- it all works fine and the spells are back. Weird juju.

Nope no DH on day 1 for me, for 2 reasons really

1) Physical CE
    2) Even if I could create a DH I'd wait as I find the zone being overrun and having to compete to kill quest mobs is frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post

1) Physical CE
    2) Even if I could create a DH I'd wait as I find the zone being overrun and having to compete to kill quest mobs is frustrating
    So true, day 1 is going to be crazy to start playing DH. Kinda the same with every expansion release.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post

1) Physical CE
    The other upside is that by the time you finish the zone you are pretty close to 101 whereas now the XP just stops at 100

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    About what?
    Wasn't it you I was talking to in the last news post about that? Might have been someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    So true, day 1 is going to be crazy to start playing DH. Kinda the same with every expansion release.
    Yes I remember when MoP was released I decided to start levelling my warrior and when you first get to Pandaria and you're in some kind of temple there's a quest where you have to kill Sha. On day 1 people were just sitting there aoe farming the damn things and it was really hard to tag any as the second they spawned I was too slow to hit the mob and someone else had tagged it the moment it appeared. Funny thing was I went back 2 days later and the place was completely dead haha

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Wasn't it you I was talking to in the last news post about that? Might have been someone else.
    I don't know. You and I have had a bit of back and forth over the last day or so about the topic of pre-purchasing and exclusives but now the exclusive I was concerned about is account-wide I don't really care about other people getting to play Demon Hunters early, so I wouldn't call myself salty about it. Just concerned about potential mistakes in the future, given this was apparently an oversight.

Felsaber looks really good. Loving DH.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    um.. Blood elves weren't in the game in vanilla...
    Actually, they were, just not playable. And that model got removed too(not a big loss, it was pretty simplistic). But then, the same applies to goblins and worgen.

Any of those shields listed in the invasion chests actually make it in-game? Haven't seen a single person with one, and they don't show up on wowhead either.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaug View Post
    I cant seem to find a source, but can someone tell me if they are clearing out legendary quests from your quest log? I'm still on the stupid Gul'Dan shipyard mission one and keep failing it.
    if you know it please send me how can you do it pleaseeeeeeeee