Thread: Arms Vs. Fury

Deleted

Arms Vs. Fury

I can't help myself but why is fury everytime so superior to arms?

I really love playing arms for years now, but this one annoys me everytime. It never had been different.

Am I missing something?

Somebody played the beta to tell me that artifact weapons will change this?

The artifact as well as some other factors cause Colossus Smash to come off cooldown which is why Arms right now lags behind. Arms requires that Colossus Smash window to be truly effective.

I am by no means a warrior main (boomkin right now), but I DPS tested bo th have Arms and Fury fairly extensively in beta. I suggest this video and it's fury counterpart for a great overview:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...z9l8NYffhOXTPA

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Vertigo View Post
    I can't help myself but why is fury everytime so superior apons will change this?
    You realize on beta full artifact there is two builds that people are using that has a bunch of macros during battle cry windows with deadly harm and angermanagment people are getting BC up every 30-40s cuz of the endless rage and macroing FR. Hamstring and other off gcd abilities to abuse the 5 sec endlrss rage window to push harder. Atm arms and fury from leveling. Dummy testing and raid testing are 5% in difference if you min max this is for both aoe cleave and st.
    But no one full understands the effect of massacre for leg helm and ring making fury op (playing lottery on drops) or the effect of new 4 set fixing enrage window or making arms battle cry 8 seconds making the ang management FR deadly calm build very abusive ..... play what you enjoy and min max

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, there is another thread, like, 5 threads down with almost the exact same title talking about this exact same thing. Pay attention. Do some reading.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nd-Arms-Legion

Arms is superior in PvP. Arms will catch up in PvE with the artifact. Play what you enjoy, but if you're mostly a PvPer, arms is much much better at 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury at 110 in pvp gets DESTROYED....... I tried on beta with full weapon and honor unlocks. Y get blown up
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    because they treat arms as a pvp spec.