Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Okay Listen WoD...

Well, WoD took a beating, didn't it? I can still get sad about the ending of any expansion though.

Warlords of Draenor...

...Your questing was the best yet
    ...Your story was just awful
    ...Your music was great as usual and very inspiring, even if so many themes were far too loud, orchestral, not ambient enough and drew too much attention.
    ...Your PvP was just terrible
    ...Your raids didn't draw me in
    ...Your zones looked great

What do you have to say to WoD?

Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-08-29 at 07:24 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can perfectly draw the mission table from memory

WoD: You were so bad that Blizzard finally gave up on "Faster expansions". A mantra nearly a decade old: obliterated by your failings.
    Your story arcs, not ever finished or even continued, will never be used again.
    Your characters were more irrelevant than that guy in a murloc suit in Northrend, cause he will still be present moving forward.
    Draenor will sit unused, unloved, and abandoned.

But hey, you gave us a low-point the community can finally rally around.
    MoP and Cata and WotLK and BC can now rest easy knowing that no one will debate whether they were the worst, ever again.
    Your badness built bridges.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2016-08-29 at 06:53 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is.. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish! (Bloody Lunkers..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    wod...
    your questing was so linear, i was bored after my first character
    your story is a reason to vomit
    your music was a mix between heavy metal orcs, with a bunch of ogres and a pinch of draenei here and there, boring and uninspiring.
    your pvp was terrible, especially the zone we call "trashran"
    your raids were a boring orc and ogre slaughterfest, basically only hfc was decent enough.
    you were so god damn bad, that blizz finally gave up on the faster expansions idea.
    your god damn garrison is worse than jail.
    your fucking apexis crystal dailys are worse than drinking bleach.

i cant wait till you die in a hellhole, burning alive while getting bombarded by infernals and fel reavers.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-29 at 06:59 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you for the most shit ending in the history of ever. Forgiving Hellscream, really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Not true. Some zones had very little quests in them, and there was nothing revolutionary in terms of quest design in WoD. Name one thing quests had in WoD that wasn't in the game in some form before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Not true. Some zones had very little quests in them, and there was nothing revolutionary in terms of quest design in WoD. Name one thing quests had in WoD that wasn't in the game in some form before.
    its true, for him.

Formerly known as Arafal

18 Months was 12 months too long, see ya.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

when you level a character from 1 they should let you skip 90-100 as an apology for this mess of an expansion.

Deleted
    It didn't add a lot, but I'd say what made WoD's questing the best so far was your characters involvement at the start and the end of zone cinematics. The intro in Tanaan was also nice.

Edit: Also treasures throughout and no flying added to the experience.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-08-29 at 07:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    when you level a character from 1 they should let you skip 90-100 as an apology for this mess of an expansion.
    they give you a lvl 100 boost, i guess that's something

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    its true, for him.
    Then you need to give a reason why a questing experience that has the exact same kind of quests - fetch quests, kill quests etc. - but offers less of it than usual, is
    the best yet.
    - - - Updated - - -

It didn't add a lot, but I'd say what made WoD's questing the best so far was your characters involvement at the start and the end of zone cinematics. The intro in Tanaan was also nice.
    Cinematics were definitely awesome, but the questing itself wasn't. I mean it was ok, but not the best. Personally my favourite was Wrath, because the story was the most engaging and Horde and Alliance had a lot of different quests that told the story from opposite viewpoints, see the Forsaken story for example.

Not even fucking close.

Aside ToT when I had to break for life reasons, post-Highmaul til this month was the only span of time I've ever spent unsubbed since the day WoW came out. Had no problem sticking around through the 4.3 and 5.4 seemingly year long droughts, but WoD was so dumb and boring that I couldn't even stay subbed during current content.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you need to give a reason why a questing experience that has the exact same kind of quests - fetch quests, kill quests etc. - but offers less of it than usual, is
    He doesn't have to give you a fucking thing..

Who the hell are you to demand explanation for someones subjective feelings? Literal douchebag. Unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the free gold I guess, uh... Yeah at least blizz gave up on this faster xpac and less content nonsense.

Thanks for all the gold. I never thought my worth would be in the multimillions. And thank you for the badass bloodfang spider mount I'm gonna buy.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

when you say questing, you mean leveling to 93, buying a potion of exp and just rushing the bonus?

Bonus Objective areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    He doesn't have to give you a fucking thing..

Who the hell are you to demand explanation for someones subjective feelings? Literal douchebag. Unbelievable.
    Jesus Christ calm down. Why so sensitive?

First of all I don't demand anything. This is a forum. It's for discussing things. If that makes you uncomfortable, close the browser. If someone has an opinion on something then there is always a reason why. Especially when someone considers something to be the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Bonus Objective areas.
    They are just additional kill quests without quest text and lore associated with them. They are literally the laziest form of quests.