Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Thank fuck he's banned hopefully peace for a few weeks! Can we close the thread now?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZaer View Post
    There's absolutely no guarantee that your kids will take care of you later in life. You're better off just setting up to take care of yourself.
    No, I mean, you could outlive them for one. But if you think having children "lessens" your chances of there being people around to give a damn about you when you're old and your peers have croaked... I don't know what to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Thank fuck he's banned hopefully peace for a few weeks! Can we close the thread now?
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Trans people or hipsters using ridiculous labels? Granted I have no issue with Trans people but it seems whenever I look for gay men it's seemingly 30% trans. I also noticed a ridiculous number of people from Russia 'liking' me which brings me to the conclusion it's now a hive of scammers. That's not to mention the ridiculous low number of people online in a 30 mile radius compared to most sites. I'm assuming it's probably more catered to Americans
    GTFO here with this hypocrisy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Have you ever been on a MGTOW forum? --- It's the Valerie Solanas level crazy of MRA's.
    MGTOW is not in any way shape or form MRA.
    that is indeed going against one of their core tenets, that the driving forces of society are unchangeable, so the goal is to get out.
    Oh and valerie solanas shot a guy - MGTOW reject having anything to do with women - Those positions are very distinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not most, but some, I'd argue. Plenty of people are in relationships and miserable, plenty of people are not in a relationship and perfectly happy.
    Depends on the situation and the people involved. Your aunt has had it bad because her man was shit (no offense to your family), while I was miserable when I was single.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No, I mean, you could outlive them for one. But if you think having children "lessens" your chances of there being people around to give a damn about you when you're old and your peers have croaked... I don't know what to say.

- - - Updated - - -

GTFO here with this hypocrisy
    What hypocrisy? I actually respond to people Tenn just cherry picks and posts threads to argue