Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    do you enjoy nipple clamps and pegging
    sometimes if the mood calls for it and i've had some wine.

You're talking about an emotional issue, here. We are silly mammals. Have you really never experienced very strong attraction to something or someone that you knew, logically, was bad for you? Think back on that if you have, amplify it a bit perhaps, and then you have your friend's situation. Sometimes it feels like you'll never get a certain thing outside of 1 person. We're capable of suffering a lot, willingly, if we feel that way.

I always wondered if gay people in a relationship punch each other. The SOB ate the last of the cookies when he knew they were for your bag lunch, WHAM! right in the kisser.

And if that would be domestic abuse?

Obviously heteros aren't supposed to hit their women and go to jail if they do and rightly so but two guys duking it out? Where's the harm?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind being stepped on by an onee-sama in a shrine maidens outfit

nipple clamps, tasers, cattle prods, if you got it i can take it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    You're talking about an emotional issue, here. We are silly mammals. Have you really never experienced very strong attraction to something or someone that you knew, logically, was bad for you? Think back on that if you have, amplify it a bit perhaps, and then you have your friend's situation. Sometimes it feels like you'll never get a certain thing outside of 1 person. We're capable of suffering a lot, willingly, if we feel that way.
    Honestly no

I was in relationships or dated guys that weren't good for me and despite feelings I always thought with my head and ditched em

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I got a friend who just got back with his abusive alcoholic boyfriend for the 4th time. He knows he won't change yet has dumped this really nice lad he was dating in favour of his ex. It's something I will never understand, anybody know somebody like this or even is somebody like this?
    It has a lot to do with self identity and value attribution. The long ans short of it is your friend doesn't actually think highly of himself.