Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Since general doesn't cover this very well. Looking to migrate my now Orc DK and Rogue somewhere off Tichondrius, but I definitely don't want to go to Illidan. Looked at Kil'jaeden and it's dead and Tichondrius is for some baffling reason still Alliance-centric so whoever tried to trick me into going there...
    Do you suck at pvp? I don't want you. If you've ever been 2300+ we can talk - Spirestone
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since general doesn't cover this very well. Looking to migrate my now Orc DK and Rogue somewhere off Tichondrius, but I definitely don't want to go to Illidan. Looked at Kil'jaeden and it's dead and Tichondrius is for some baffling reason still Alliance-centric so whoever tried to trick me into going there...
    Servers don't really matter much no besides for playing with friends/guild. Go here and see which server you get the best ping on and matches your local time.

Blackrock used to be great, Kil'Jaeden is where my friends and I are playing right now, it's a pretty great server, I don't know what you mean by dead. Tichondrius is pretty toxic, always has been since the big surge in population 4 or so years ago due to popular YouTubers/Streamers playing on there. Plus everyone there thinks they are good when in reality just they are all "stuck" at 1900 rating because they "always have bad teammates".

- - - Updated - - -

...but why the fuck were people in a storm over Horde dominating BGs and stuff now?
    Because all the shitter players flocked to Alliance to min/max with their racials, while all the good players who didn't care about stuff like that stayed Horde.

Kil'Jaeden is pretty awful. I played there since vanilla and it's a pretty much a medium population horde pve server.
    It is dead if you compare it to bigger servers.