Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    They said the kid stabbed her while she was on the bed tied up. No fluids were found on the mattress, tell me what brand it was so I can buy it myself.
    Actually if I recall correctly, since all they found were charred bone fragments, they couldn't really tell if she was stabbed at all. All I think they knew was that she was shot in the skull. That is why after he said he stabbed her, they pushed him and he said they slit her throat. They pushed more and said that's not all you did and one finally got fed up and said "didn't you shoot her" to which he agreed, that they shot her in the chest, and the finally pushed him towards shooting her in the head. At this point it became "clear" that he did it and "knew things" that weren't released to the public, i.e. he did it. Seems pretty by the book to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    To first duder/ette
    Dont be a conspiracy person and the evidence did show that they used what he said they used.

So 2nd duder/ette

They explained very easily with actual evidence how things were missed.

Key was stuck in back of nightstand stuck to particle board when 2nd search was happening the cops that put it back did it too hard knocking the particle board back and dropping out the key.

True no blood evidence found "besides everything in the van,truck w/e she drove" because it was cleaned up exactly as the guy said it was and they found exactly what he said they would find. They killed the woman the netflix series didnt show all the evidence it only showed what the makers of the show wanted the audience to see. Avery wasnt guilty of the first crime that is 100% true but over the course of the wrongful conviction he became more of a monster "was already a D-bag according to people before hand and him self burning animals alive" But he is guilty of this one and roped his nephew into it with him.
    They found one smear of blood on the dashboard, very visible. It didn't coagulate, suggesting it might have been a preserved specimen. You're telling me Avery, this criminal mastermind, who was accused and convicted of tying up, raping, and stabbing a woman multiple times, before shooting her in the head, left no blood evidence in the bedroom or the garage, but then left a smear as bright as day in the car?

The car had evidence of the body being transported in the back of the vehicle - but that was actually bad evidence for the prosecution so no one made a deal of it. Why? Because the story of the prosecution is that he raped her in the bedroom, and then shot her in the garage, and then burned her in a fire about 10 feet outside. There was never a reason to put the body in the car. What that evidence DOES suggest is that she was killed elsewhere. Which, of course, would be good evidence FOR Avery.

Not to mention that they had a car compactor on site as it was a junkyard, but Avery, criminal mastermind that he is, just parked her car on the edge of his lot.

Deleted
    What all this comes back to is that you can look at the entire documentary, and say that it proves Avery and Dassey are innocent of this crime and they were railroaded - Avery for the second time, or you can say that the documentary left a lot of things out and was biased as hell and paints the wrong kind of picture.

Neither of those things are consequential. They're irrelevant. Ignore all of that. Have your opinion of what you think happened, and keep it to yourself.

However, what is relevant, and consequential, are the videos of the policemen, the DA, the FBI agent, the judges, and all those people, the actual, unedited bits of footage where you see these people speaking, where you see their faces, and where you hear their voices. Anyone with a shred of empathy, and the capability of reading people that comes with it, can tell that the people on the side of the plaintiff were full of shit one after another. They were lying, they were telling completely fabricated stories, they were dodging questions, they were hiding shit, and all of it was plain as day to anyone with a pair of eyes.

You can look at the interviews with Dassey, and you can see how a confession is coerced. The hours-long videos of the entire interrogation sessions, as well as the sessions with Dassey's so-called lawyer are on Youtube for everyone to see, and you can see a confession being coerced, step by step.

None of that should even be questioned. Just open your eyes, and look at how people look, look at their faces, hear their voices, look at their expressions and body language. It's right there, like on the page of a book, ready to be read. You don't need to see 20 hours of footage to judge whether someone saying one single thing is lying or not.

Both of the sentences were given out as a result of corrupt proceedings, and regardless of whether these two men did anything, regardless of whether they raped the girl and hacked her into pieces and burnt her body, they should go free. They should go free, because the people putting the investigation and legal case forward against them were complete fucking corrupt dumbasses, and the entire process was compromised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The entire following paragraph is your opinion based on video footage and nothing else... Why didn't you keep it to yourself as you're asking others to do?
    No... I mean your opinion on whether they're innocent or guilty. I have no opinion on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Got it, you misspoke when you said don't share opinions on what you think happened before doing just that.
    No, you just misread what I said or didn't comprehend it. What I said was absolutely right.