Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    So you have the source, why use completely false numbers?
    because i can

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    because i can
    You can also fuck off, show me how you do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    And for those defending, .. its the Clintons, its ok, its a "charity" that they control. u people really soak up the lies im about as less surprised on the liberal defense trolls coming to their defense. I guess you all follow your hero's creed. its only bad if its Trump lol just amazing.
    Well in order to find out if Trump is donating to the Trump foundation I guess we'd need his tax returns eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Well in order to find out if Trump is donating to the Trump foundation I guess we'd need his tax returns eh?
    Got'em good. How is this news to people most hugely rich people like this do this.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    Is anybody honestly surprised? The Clintons also made 139 million this year, and are poor, she told me herself.
    They did? Apparently you have their secret tax returns. Because the ones they released show $10.6 million thjis year. Got a cite for your claim?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    No one should be surprised corruption runs deep in that family.

http://www.mediaite.com/election-201...on-foundation/
    Lets just compare hers, to Trump's on his taxes. Oh wait....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Lets just compare hers, to Trump's on his taxes. Oh wait....
    Trump isn't a politician. He's not obligated to release his tax returns, even if he goes to office.

Politicians are obligated to release tax returns for their time in "office". Trump hasn't been "in office" yet.

Clinton lied under oath as a politician and got a hand slap. Other people who did the same got jail time.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Trump isn't a politician. He's not obligated to release his tax returns, even if he goes to office.

Politicians are obligated to release tax returns for their time in "office". Trump hasn't been "in office" yet.
    Nobody is "obligated" to, actually. Clinton didn't need to release hers. But it's become standard since when Nixon was elected for candidates to do so, so Trump declining to do so is the first time in roughly 40 years that a candidate has not released their tax returns.

7+ Year Old Account

Clinton lied under oath as a politician and got a hand slap. Other people who did the same got jail time.
    First time I have seen the excuse for him not releasing his taxes is that he is not a politician. /golfclap

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    How exactly is this corruption?

Also, it was to the Clinton family foundation, not the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton foundation (to which "the Clinton foundation" is shorthand for)
    its corruption because only 10% of the charity's money goes to charity

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nobody is "obligated" to, actually. Clinton didn't need to release hers. But it's become standard since when Nixon was elected for candidates to do so, so Trump declining to do so is the first time in roughly 40 years that a candidate has not released their tax returns.
    ironic given Trump has asked about Clinton and other's tax returns. but who cares, if Trump was here he'd say he never said anything like that and how dare you attack him by saying so.

Bill Gates has given $28 billion to the Gates Foundation. Does the corruption run deep in his family too? Keep crying wolf.
    Last edited by Gwiez; 2016-08-12 at 11:22 PM.

its what they use for all of their expenses. private jets, hotels, personal aids, ect

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    First time I have seen the excuse for him not releasing his taxes is that he is not a politician. /golfclap
    The trumpslaining is strong with this one!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    So she is donating too her own charity? Yah that is totally ok ...

Who does the audit?
    state department blocked fbi investigation into Clinton foundation. probably a 3rd party.. who the foundation pays to do the audit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    its corruption because only 10% of the charity's money goes to charity
    https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478

says your are making shit up.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think we need at least 10 congressional hearings to look into this matter. Ah hell, let's go for 11.

We also need to look into Bill Gates, because he donates to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation - obviously shady. But he and Hillary are both lizard people so it's like giving it all to Hitler. #Bengahzi
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The trumpslaining is strong with this one!
    Yeah the mental gymnastics are stunning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Educate yourself on FOIA. Clinton's tax returns regarding her time in office are not protected against it. Trump's tax returns are protected against FOIA.

Clinton also still withholds partial emails from FOIA. Aka her "missing emails".

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Not an argument.

It's not an excuse. It's reality. If you don't like it stay in your safe place.

I'm not contradicting the supposed morality of the situation. History suggests politicians are obligated to release tax returns regarding their time in office. Trump is not a politician. Even if he becomes president he's still not obligated to do release his previous tax returns, however he may be obligated to release his tax returns during his time as president.

That's reality.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Ladies and Gentlemen, our new excuse! "Audits" sure didn't work.
    Just a tip though, if you think about it for more than say ... 5 seconds? ... you'll realize that this new rule you're making up makes no sense at all. The reason the public wants to see tax returns has nothing to do with whether someone is a politician or not.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.