Will this person be a serial killer, or at least violent to people?

A lot of people seem to agree that torturing small animals is a sign of psychopathy.

But why would someone bother <snip> (warning: animal cruelty) tormenting helpless animals, and go out of their way to edit the video with music and subtitles? Is there any legitimate reason or is this person just mentally ill and possibly represents a danger to other people? Yes, yes... I know. Big step from animal to human but studies show it's not that big of a step if they key rationale is just to hurt something for the hell of it, or get enjoyment out of inflicting misery.
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-08-13 at 11:43 AM.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If it were up to me he'd be standing up against the wall waiting for the gun squad already. Don't allow these ''people'' to grow any older because they will do worse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Humans are animals.
    Thank you for a rational reply. The brain is a complicated place. Unintended connections can lead to all sorts of behavior.

Yes cruelty to animals is one of the many signs of a potential murderer and a serial killer.

he'd definitely be arrested and set for the experimentation table if it were up to me.

we have to learn how to fix brains that are so damaged. lifers, death row inmates, and people like this should be the metaphorical lab rats.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he'd definitely be arrested and set for the experimentation table if it were up to me.

we have to learn how to fix brains that are so damaged. lifers, death row inmates, and people like this should be the metaphorical lab rats.
    or impose man made Darwinism...

purging these genes out is the only way
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    or impose man made Darwinism...

purging these genes out is the only way
    ultimately, i don't think that would work. most of the garbage of humanity actually manages to have children before they're caught.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, posting a link to a video like that isn't OK.

Closing this.