Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    One more bronie down
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    I quit checking this site for a long time, and recently returned. I quickly remembered why I left; this website is the single worst online community I have ever seen in my life. Being a part of it for so long I simply was numb to it and did not realize how toxic it was, but being away for a while and coming back gives some perspective that makes it painfully clear.
    Every post is snarky, cruel and mean spirited. Moderation is *the worst* I have seen on any forum I have ever visited, the social agendas of the mods are blatantly obvious, and do nothing but stifle honest discussion. Looking back at some of the things I have been infracted for, it made me laugh because the bias is so pathetically clear.
    The community itself seems to prioritize lame unwitty cruelty over all else, everyone is in a desperate arms face to find the most nerdwit way to destroy any opinion they find. This entire place reminds me of the insecure kids in high school who simply insult everything and everyone they come across to mask their own issues.

With the thought policing mods of this site arounds, Im sure this post will get deleted within the hour - please delete my account with it, as coming to this site truly hurts my soul and I have no desire to ever visit here again.

Pretty much why I stopped discussing on this forum as well. I sometimes come here when I got nothing better to do (I should really stop) and the amount of ignorant, hateful neckbeards that are on here, writing the absolute dumbest sh*t ever, always blows my mind. Most don't even try to hide their racism or the lack of rational and logical reasoning behind their thoughts. They just embrace that they are monkeys and want to, somehow, piss each other off in an endless cycle of pathetic discussions.

To be fair, the updates on the homepage are usually pretty good. The off-topic sub on this forum however ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So telling someone with obvious psychological issues to see a psychiatrist to get help is a bad thing now?
    That is like me saying your avatar clearly shows you have psychological issues. (god that haircut is gay)

Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-08-13 at 05:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha... Love all the people lining up to prove him right. Stay classy MMOChamp.
    Last edited by Steve French; 2016-08-13 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    That is like me saying your avatar clearly shows you have psychological issues. (god that haircut is gay)

Well, in which case I'd think you are a pretty stupid person BUT I won't feel persecuted/insulted or whatever by your remark.

Homophobia is so gay.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is that I find this site to have a great community.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Haha... Love all the people lining up to prove him right. Stay classy MMOChamp.
    pretty ironic of a post when we take a look at your posts.

Homophobia is so gay.

I mean... you are a brony... I'd say that community is much worse

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a suggestion, nor is it particularly constructive feedback.

I'm sorry you're not happy with the way the site is run. For future, if you have complaints about moderation, please direct it to a global in the future rather than making a thread. Thanks