Notifications! Please?

Hi, I would like to make a suggestion. I've recently noticed that Chrome has notification support, It's seemingly new, as I've not noticed it before. Example - When I close chrome and start playing games, I will still get a ping and a new popup in the bottom right corner when receiving any Facebook notification (messages, tags e.t.c)

Utilising this feature for Post quotes on MMO-C would be great, I for one pretty frequently un-intentionally ignore people because I login a handful of times a day, look at my notifications in the top right, see 5 or so and forget which ones I've looked at and which I've not. Having that popup and ping would be really cool - You'd know right away when someone replies to your posts.

Several other websites I use support this notification too - it's definitely a chrome feature, not Facebook.

I looked at implementing this for news post alerts and it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Significant effort required, not the same across Chrome and Firefox, other more important features to do before it. That being said, it is on the to-do list, so maybe eventually.