Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs down Did anybody else see the EU PvP Forums?

It's just filled with cancer. It's no wonder blizzard can't balance PvP, with as many disgusting repulsive attitudes making constant whine threads that serve no purpose other than to see how many swear words they can fit into a sentence. Seriously go take a look, has it always been this bad?

Some examples:

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613121815

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613191669

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613121408

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613171850
    Last edited by mmoc84fd1101e4; 2016-08-16 at 09:49 AM.

Deleted
    Haha Blizzard and giving a shit about EU forums, funny.

I'm not gonna look but every time I've seen the EU forums they've had much more active Community Blue Posts. Like, the front page of their general discussion always has a new blue post on the hour, from what it seems.

That having been said, I'm impressed they are allowed to cuss. It's truly magnificent!

10+ Year Old Account
    EU forums are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I'm not gonna look but every time I've seen the EU forums they've had much more active Community Blue Posts. Like, the front page of their general discussion always has a new blue post on the hour, from what it seems.

That having been said, I'm impressed they are allowed to cuss. It's truly magnificent!
    what?! i've hardly ever seen one.. they mostly just show up to lock threads about russians as far as i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    It's just filled with cancer. It's no wonder blizzard can't balance PvP, with as many disgusting repulsive attitudes making constant whine threads that serve no purpose other than to see how many swear words they can fit into a sentence. Seriously go take a look, has it always been this bad?
    Are you saying blizzard can't balance pvp because they get shit for it not being balanced? No, they can't balance pvp, because their pvp branch is a fucking disgusting shittrain that has not once in the history of wow done something right. I swear to god that when someone finds out they have a bad dev in their team, they send them to WoW pvp section.

He's right. Alliance has a bad win rate lately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well they're right about Ferals.

They are completely overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Are you saying blizzard can't balance pvp because they get shit for it not being balanced? No, they can't balance pvp, because their pvp branch is a fucking disgusting shittrain that has not once in the history of wow done something right. I swear to god that when someone finds out they have a bad dev in their team, they send them to WoW pvp section.
    I often wondered why they don't employ statisticians to balance the game. All of these attacks etc are based on numbers. Surely there are good statisticians that can run these numbers and find a way to balance them correctly. I wouldn't employ a dev to balance the numbers, just as I wouldn't employ a statistician to work on character animations. It just makes no sense. Hire the right person for the job, they certainly have the money to do so.

Deleted
    Funny.. Yes feral are a bit over powered atm, but really I can play most classes and still beat any class. It is all about knowing how to handle your opponent with the class you are playing. Even as a blood dk I killed a BM hunter + healer at the same time, alone.
    With my holy paladin I went to tanaan, and killed 5 different classes - as a healer!

No one got all that self healing anymore, and people need to learn how to play without it. Now you actually have to plan your CDs as they matter more than ever before.

People just need some time to get used to it.

I thought EU PVP forums just whine about Russians all day long.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Ironicly pve players would say the same about any pvp forum :P.

For as long as I have been playing and frequenting the forums, there's been whine threads in the PVP sections. I've never come across a PVPer that would say "I'm happy with the game!".

On the other hand, how many whine threads are there on PVE forums for all little reasons possible? This playerbase is made up of whining sobs, sad but true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard many times that Blizz devs read US General sub-forum but i donk think that they are reading EU-General sub-forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    I thought EU PVP forums just whine about Russians all day long.
    It's almost as if MMO-C offtopic politics are a reflection on the EU PVP community in that regard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post

Some examples:

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613121815

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613191669

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613121408

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613171850
    >EU anything

into the trash it goes

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvP forums on US and MMO Champion are the same.

Mostly people with no/low exp complaining about "X being op" because it beat them in a duel or it tops damage in random BGs, yet they provide no reason as to what about them is OP, or what should be nerfed about them, pretty much proving they just don't really know anything.

In my 9 years of playing, I think I've made less than 10 posts there.

Hostility, low activity, doomsayers. Hardly read the forums in WoD because the color scheme gave eye ache. I'm also thinking (in regards to feedback) "why would I post here?", as it feels like Blizzard cares about Eu forums like the Brasilian governement cares about the favelas
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Well they're right about Ferals.

They are completely overpowered.
    everything but resto is overpowered for druids.

they're almost always this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't seen russian pvp forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.