Handling of rape cases in the EU

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...nd-theme-park/

My thoughts at the bottom:

And thank AeneasBK for making me aware.

Police are hunting for a man who sexually assaulted two six-year-old girls at Legoland theme park.

The girls were attacked as they played in the Castaway Camp in the Pirate Shores area of the Windsor tourist attraction.

The attack, by a man described as in his late teens or early 20s, happened between 12.15pm and 12.30pm on Thursday.
    The offender, who was not known to the victims, is described as a white man, possibly under 5ft 8ins tall, wearing dark-coloured slim-fitting trousers, a dark-coloured T-shirt and trainers.

Detective Inspector Penny Mackenzie, of Thames Valley Police, said: "I would ask anyone who visited the Legoland Windsor Resort on Thursday, especially if you went to Castaway Camp in Pirate Shores, to check any photographs from your trip to see if you recognise anyone matching the offender.

"Also, if you recognise the offender's description or have some other information, no matter how insignificant you think it is, we want to hear from you."

Anyone with information can contact police on at URN615@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk, or call 101 or call charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Posting for awareness purposes, but since I must give my own thoughts, I must be honest here.

Sure this upsets me. Rapists suck and pedo's suck more. We all can agree with that right? However, why can't all cases be taken seriously? Here is my gripe (which I think many people here will agree with)

- I don't care what religion an alleged rapist follows or what skin color they are. I simply expect fairness in the legal system. Meaning the following.

1: All rape cases are taken seriously. Rape by a group of Europeans, Americans or what have you of any race. They should all be taken serious and investigated.

2: Anyone raped or assaulted should go to the police ASAP. Not to the Twitter, not to her blog. To the police. Do not wait several months. Don't wait to come forward when some other lady comes forward years later. Do not go on talk shows and then talk about how you are afraid that people will not believe you, while you tell the entire world and enjoy their support.

3: And I don't think the accused name should be made public unless the verdict is guilty. Shit like this is a life changer. Even being proven innocent will still have you labeled as the rapist pedo.

And last, false accusations should carry a penalty. Just my opinion.

So yeah, this news story isn't really special. Really run of the mill. But i wanted to express that people do not get outraged when someone commits a crime and things happen as they should. They get outraged when the law does not apply evenly to all people. Just like everyone got outraged when that white kid only got six months. And just like I am still pissed that the "I'm too rich to care" defense is a real fucking thing.
    Last edited by Ghostmcghosty; 2016-08-16 at 02:02 PM.

I think we kind of all agreed to just gently mock them as they turn a blind eye to it until nationalist gangs crack down and solve the problem for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think we kind of all agreed to just gently mock them as they turn a blind eye to it until nationalist gangs crack down and solve the problem for the community.
    See this is what we were talking about in the other thread. Nationalist gangs cracking down and solving the problem for the community... exactly what is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    See this is what we were talking about in the other thread. Nationalist gangs cracking down and solving the problem for the community... exactly what is the problem?
    You just love finding a reason to complain don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    You just love finding a reason to complain don't you?
    Lol what? excuse me but we were pointing out people like him in the other thread, you didn't see the trend, you said it didn't exist. Well here you are posting this and the first comment... is that.

I'm not arguing against it just point it out for the OP.

I'm not arguing against it just point it out for the OP.
    What are the nationalist gangs going to crack down on?

What are the nationalist gangs going to crack down on?
    Well we have to go by what happened in history. The in group will attack and destroy the out group.

Well we have to go by what happened in history. The in group will attack and destroy the out group.
    What is that group primal... or do you not want to say?

What is that group primal... or do you not want to say?
    The native British people and the nationalist group members? I thought it was implied. Am I know for being coy?

I think it is going to end horribly for everyone involved and will be a horribly bloody affair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Bit of an odd title, isn't this about the UK?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...nd-theme-park/

My thoughts at the bottom:

And thank AeneasBK for making me aware.

Posting for awareness purposes, but since I must give my own thoughts, I must be honest here.

Sure this upsets me. Rapists suck and pedo's suck more. We all can agree with that right? However, why can't all cases be taken seriously? Here is my gripe (which I think many people here will agree with)

- I don't care what religion an alleged rapist follows or what skin color they are. I simply expect fairness in the legal system. Meaning the following.

1: All rape cases are taken seriously. Rape by a group of Europeans, Americans or what have you of any race. They should all be taken serious and investigated.

2: Anyone raped or assaulted should go to the police ASAP. Not to the Twitter, not to her blog. To the police. Do not wait several months. Don't wait to come forward when some other lady comes forward years later. Do not go on talk shows and then talk about how you are afraid that people will not believe you, while you tell the entire world and enjoy their support.

3: And I don't think the accused name should be made public unless the verdict is guilty. Shit like this is a life changer. Even being proven innocent will still have you labeled as the rapist pedo.

And last, false accusations should carry a penalty. Just my opinion.

So yeah, this news story isn't really special. Really run of the mill. But i wanted to express that people do not get outraged when someone commits a crime and things happen as they should. They get outraged when the law does not apply evenly to all people. Just like everyone got outraged when that white kid only got six months. And just like I am still pissed that the "I'm too rich to care" defense is a real fucking thing.
    Well, vast majority of rape claims are false. This one (waiting MOTHS?) is an obvious one.