Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys,

I need some feedback - obviously.
    This is for 14 Wipes of Ursoc mythic.

www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/bzwfnQN7B1AjH4GC#type=damage-done&source=19&boss=1841&wipes=1

I'm in general around 300k in general - what is not too bad in my opinion. But there can always be more. If I look at the top guild DH's it's around 340k+.

Is the problem my - compared to them - low item level or can you suggest any improvements / tell me something that I can do better.

Thank you so much for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Antavari View Post
    Hey guys,

I need some feedback - obviously.
    This is for 14 Wipes of Ursoc mythic.

www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/bzwfnQN7B1AjH4GC#type=damage-done&source=19&boss=1841&wipes=1

I'm in general around 300k in general - what is not too bad in my opinion. But there can always be more. If I look at the top guild DH's it's around 340k+.

Is the problem my - compared to them - low item level or can you suggest any improvements / tell me something that I can do better.

Thank you so much for help.
    On that last wipe you cast TG quite a lot outside of your momentum windows. There were also momentum windows where you didn't use any abilities or only 1 or 2. Just what I noticed when i looked over your spellcasts.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Please help me

Hello,

I would like to ask for help with my DH damage. I tried to play with both Prepard and DB. I am working on my Momentum uptime all the time. Yesterday i got my third Goldtrait but my relics arent really good. I only have the CS relict. Maybe i can get my hands this week on meta and TG relict. In raid it feels like i am way behind others

My DH Exoma on Blackhand EU

My Guild Illidans Macht Warcraftlogs

Please help me improve so i can be useful in raid.

Ps: Sorry for my englisch

Deleted
    Hello all,

I need help to improve my DPS on my Demon Hunter.
    What talents to pick and a build for AoE fights.
    I had a question about Demon Blades are they better than Prepared?

For some reason i cannot add links sorry for the inconvenience

Shalltear Draenor EU

eu. battle net/wow/en/character/draenor/Shalltear/simple

warcraftlogs com/rankings/character/17344775/latest/

Devious Gaming on Draenor (EU)

warcraftlogs com/guilds/139374

Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc8aa6982134; 2016-10-20 at 05:48 PM.

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some insight on my current play style on my Havoc build. My single target Raid bosses seems to fall vastly below my sims(30k-80k roughly) should be and when I run my rotation in Mythic+ runs im much closer to that sim. I run Chaos Blades and usually start with Fel Rush in, Throw Glaive then pop Fury of Illidari and go Metamorphosis to Chaos Blades spamming Annihilation with Fel Rush on CDs with TG thrown in. Few weeks past I've been working on my resource management and ensuring to not stand around auto attacking as I thought that was my issue. Perhaps my itemization is severely off as I know my crit has been higher before or I'm missing a sequence in the rotation, it seems also my sustainability seems to drop off.

Looking at my Dragon wipes I was near 285-300k by each death(sorry forgot my Skada picture) compared to my Nyth fight at just shy of 230k so not sure how my rotation can be so sporadic in certain instances.

WoW Armory
    us . battle . net/wow/en/character/ illidan/Sigmasta/simple
    Nythendra Heroic Log
    www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/ 1KBkN62FbqaWAwgM/#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=2
    DHT +3 Xavius Log
    www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/ 1KBkN62FbqaWAwgM/#fight=24&type=damage-done&source=2&phase=4

Any insight is much appreciated as this is my first using sims and logs to analyze a character.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I'm having a question about DH, I quickly read this forum and you talk a lot about mastery.

What about this stats, should we have a lots of mastery?

Then I have another question, yestarday I looted in HM the Ursoc's trinket (865) but I already had Shard of time (845).

Should I play with both?

When the 2 procs at the same times I'm having 19% haste.

Or should I replace one by a non proc trinket agility + crit?

Here is my armory link:

eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Furiixx/simple

Here are my last fight against Ursoc (without the new trinket) should I replace something?

www . warcraftlogs . com/rankings/character/15564321/latest#boss=1841

Sorry for bad link but I'm new on this Forum

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my bad english.

www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/VfW4AwKBm6CJaRqd/
    I'm BM hunter

My log, Ursoc heroic,

what can i do to do more dps?

I'd like to ask someone if there are any glaring holes in my rotation, being the scrub that I am.
    As a note on these logs, pots/flasks were intentionally not used on the attempt in question--I am aware of how much they benefit. In addition, I am running nemesis due to personal preference(and knowing that I'm very likely to mess up a momentum build).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...JY9m#source=13

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Thank you for any feedback

Hunter BM

log ursoc heroic

www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/VfW4AwKBm6CJaRqd/

Armory
    us . battle . net/wow/en/character/azralon/Kraygandao/simple

i think i can do more dps, can i guys help me?

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips to improve my dps. i have noticed that i seem to be doing low dps compared to other people ranking on warcraft logs at my same ilvl bracket.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Jz29CbLZGYhrWKXH

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Meshdh/simple

Hi guys, been playing DH since launch and have been really enjoying this class but my recent with my guild has shown that I cannot play it very well currently. I'm parsing extremely poor and was wondering if you guys could help out. Link:

www . warcraftlogs . com /reports /rmfVhN9dcjQAY1JC /#type=damage-done&fight=4

Sorry about it being cut up but I'm new to the forums. I'm the only DH in those logs, Frickmeupfam, on Area-52 if that helps anybody. Again, thanks all.

Hi, I have been trying to working on my ST DPS, but i feel like for my ilvl I am doing pretty terrible DPS. I was looking over my logs, but can't figure out exactly what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I only flasked for this heroic Ursac, but still only did 231k dps on the fight. I'll post the log below. Thanks in advance.

log: ww.warcraftlogs.com /reports/8BqQ1HYJd2zwaL9X#fight=26&type=damage-done&source=75

had to break it up because it won't let me post a URL

Hey all, I feel as if I am doing very low DPS for my ilvl, but can't figure out why. I am not sure what to analyze in my log that will tell me what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

log: ww w. warcraftlogs.com /reports/8BqQ1HYJd2zwaL9X#fight =26&type=damage-done&source=75

Had to cut it up because I am new to forums.

Hello,

i would love some help with my dps, im ranking pretty terribly, alot lower than i would like.
    Here are links to my logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/ vqbVajKDzwX7cnx8 Heroic full clear,
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/ 8p7FKDrjtmwWb9fq mythic nythendra

i cant post links so add the www part plz

Thanks in advance,

Caz

warcraftlogs.com/reports/jahMRk9XVzgr7PCT/ (I’m Felbacon)

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Felbacon/simple

Hey everyone, I’m trying to improve my dps since switching from tank approximately 2-3 weeks ago. Some things I am aware of and cannot change yet are secondary stats on gear. I have very high mastery and very low haste (8%) and versatility (1-2%). Mostly because I have to take the item level upgrades from raids which are 10-15 ilvl higher than old pieces. Also, I am using WoD pots and even then I forget to use them at times. One last thing I know I need to work on is boss strats but I’ve only been available for two full clears, so patience grasshopper.
    I have tried to compare myself to our other DH who is outstanding and has given me plenty of feedback, and I have tried my best to analyze the logs myself, but I’m not the best at reading them. And I still feel like it’s more than just gear/strats and that I’ve got plenty of ways to improve.
    At the time of these logs I was ilvl 860.

Couldn't post links so i took out the www part

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    I'd love to have some feedback on my character and my dps. Yesterday I killed Ursoc Mythic for the first time with my guild. But my parse from warcraftlogs is underwhelming at best. Would really appreciate feedback, mainly because I think I know the core mechanics pretty well and don't think I screwed up much.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/8jXaQMYzHFCyqmrT#type=damage-done&source=3
    This is the log.
    My character is eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackmoore/Sephana/simple.
    Thanks guys,
    Sephana
    Last edited by mmoc501b715a92; 2016-10-28 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nialon View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'd love to have some feedback on my character and my dps. Yesterday I killed Ursoc Mythic for the first time with my guild. But my parse from warcraftlogs is underwhelming at best. Would really appreciate feedback, mainly because I think I know the core mechanics pretty well and don't think I screwed up much.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/8jXaQMYzHFCyqmrT#type=damage-done&source=3
    This is the log.
    My character is eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackmoore/Sephana/simple.
    Thanks guys,
    Sephana
    http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/8j...rT/123436552/3

Your crit is too low.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gravydays View Post
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/jahMRk9XVzgr7PCT/ (I’m Felbacon)

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Felbacon/simple

Hey everyone, I’m trying to improve my dps since switching from tank approximately 2-3 weeks ago. Some things I am aware of and cannot change yet are secondary stats on gear. I have very high mastery and very low haste (8%) and versatility (1-2%). Mostly because I have to take the item level upgrades from raids which are 10-15 ilvl higher than old pieces. Also, I am using WoD pots and even then I forget to use them at times. One last thing I know I need to work on is boss strats but I’ve only been available for two full clears, so patience grasshopper.
    I have tried to compare myself to our other DH who is outstanding and has given me plenty of feedback, and I have tried my best to analyze the logs myself, but I’m not the best at reading them. And I still feel like it’s more than just gear/strats and that I’ve got plenty of ways to improve.
    At the time of these logs I was ilvl 860.

Couldn't post links so i took out the www part
    Your itemization could be better.

You're not using Throw Glaive off CD, it should be used immediately after a Momentum.

Don't use Fel Barrage in EN.

And your trinkets are no good for Havoc.

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/ja...r_id=147751518

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    checkmywow.com/reports/8jXaQMYzHFCyqmrT/123436552/3

Your crit is too low.

Did you get that from that website? Or just from my character sheet? What should I aim for? Is there any breakpoints of Critical Strike?

I'd like to up my Dps, as I know I'm not doing as well as I should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wow armory link us,battle,net/wow/en/character/malganis/Demifox/simple

My mythic kills for comparison
    www,warcraftlogs,com/rankings/character/15464212/latest

As this is mythic raiding, I really don't want to be replaced or Sat because of poor Dps performance, I just got my first legendary last night, so I'm sure that'll help, but I'd rather be at my best. Thanks, please quote my post so I can find it easier when you respond.

All links have their periods replaced with commas for new poster reasons

Hey guys. I've been looking through my logs from Mythic Nythendra kills and i'm wondering why am i performing so badly...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...urce=6&fight=9

And my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...suná/advanced

Uptime for Momentum seems okey'ish i think, speced for Fel Barrage simply for mind controls, next thing is my Ursoc DPS which seems to be bad (?) not sure about it but doesn't look very satysfying to me. Could you help me out here? Is it my gear with bad luck on secondary stats? Bad trinket choice, talents? Show me the way i should follow because i'm simply lost. Thanks in advance.