Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[7.0.3] Fuze's Comprehensive Arms Weak Auras v2.0

What's going on everyone! I recently did a Fury WA and got a few requests for an Arms collection of auras, so here it is. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm happy to hear them. You can post here or reach me on Discord: Fuze#0992

Link to the Weakaura Page:
    https://wago.io/41JIPHJqb

Link to the Fury thread here on MMO-C!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ury-Weak-Auras

There are several conditions for certain rotational spells you should be aware of:

1. Colossus Smash will glow when you are able to use Colossus Smash.
    2. Slam will glow if you are at or above 80 Rage
    3. Mortal Strike will glow when it is available to use, as it should be put on cooldown pretty much whenever it is available, unless you are about to CS. (My WA's aren't rotation helpers, they simply provide information and I add a few logical conditions to let you know the important bits.)
    4. Overpower will glow whenever it is available to use and Colossus Smash is present on your target.
    5. Whirlwind will glow whenever it is available to use AND you have the buff from Cleave
    6. Focus Rage will glow once you reach 3 stacks of the buff

There is a group of weakauras that will display A) the number of enemies that are within range of Whirlwind and whether or not to cast WW or Slam based on that information, and will glow, as mentioned above whether or not you have Cleave buff active or not.

The red circle and number is rage indicator.
    Blue circle is swing timer
    The top three auras in the center are your major buffs. (Orc is currently the only race present.) Time warp is to the right of that. Potion buff is to the left.
    Purple bar is Warbreaker
    Orange bar is shattered Defenses and the red bar to the right of it is Precise Strikes

Thanks for the interest!
    @heidenka
    @Koboldius
    Last edited by FuzeSG; 2016-08-27 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    Nice! I will give it a try as soon as I can, thanks for ur work Fuze

Deleted
    Hello again @FuzeSG

After testing the WA a bit I noticed some problems, maybe it's just me and the WA is fine but I consider u did a great job and I'd like to help if possible.

- Slam is not glowing when at 75 or over 75 rage (I think u should set this to glow at 80 or more rage btw)
    - Rage of the circular bar and cooldown of Colossus Smash shows "New" instead of the number of Rage or the CD of CS, I fixed it myself in the display window, changing "New" to "%p".
    - Die by the Sword, Berserker Rage and Bladestorm icons don't dissapear when u use them (I think a cooldown bar for the Bladestorm CD will be good, like the ones u have for Battlecry, Avatar, etc, or atleast showing the number of CD in the icon instead of dissapearing)

That's all for now, thanks for ur job bro, I really appreciate it
    Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-08-24 at 12:32 PM.

I'll be updating it in a few hours. Heidenka, I went ahead and adjusted what you suggested, and fixed slam's glow condition. The issue with text auras shouldn't have happened, my guess is that something got wonky when you imported. Die by the sword and Berserker rage show all the time because they also display a cooldown of the spell. I did make a CD bar for bladestorm and made the icon only active when it's available. Thanks for your feedback. I'll make a few more adjustments and then upload it. Again, some spells have moved as Arms is proving to need a lot more space than Fury, but I'm trying to keep a reasonable amount of clutter rather than let it be a massive blob of stuff.

Deleted
    That was fast, thanks!

Anyway, for me atleast, no CD is displayed on berserker rage and die by the sword, I just have the icon there and if I use them the icon stays and nothing change, no CD displayed, nothing.

Will wait for the update, thanks again
    Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-08-24 at 02:15 PM.

Went ahead and fixed that as well, apparently cooldown wasn't checked for them. Everything should be polished off now. Let me know if you find any more issues.

Edit: Next step will be to add sounds. Most people won't like them but they are important for my own personal play. They will likely be on their own aura so people can just delete the ones marked [SOUND]
    Last edited by FuzeSG; 2016-08-24 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted

this appears on the chat when I start combat with ur new arms WA, and then a message from the system "getting a large number of lua errors", not sure why
    Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-08-24 at 07:38 PM.

I've been waiting for a proper one for ages.
    Thanks so much,
    Quick thing i've noticed tho is when you get a tactician proc the yellow highlight border appears on the mortal strike tile but not on the collosus smash tile, wich makes me brain think I need to press mortal strike first.

Loving the work

Sakaa, it won't glow if there's already a CS debuff on your target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post

this appears on the chat when I start combat with ur new arms WA, and then a message from the system "getting a large number of lua errors", not sure why
    Delete the WA's and re-import them? when it comes to lua errors you'll have to get in touch with WA team. Dealing with those sorts of problems isn't really my area.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzeSG View Post
    Sakaa, it won't glow if there's already a CS debuff on your target.
    I was under the impressions that you should cast CS regardless of if it already is active on the target, don't know why though..

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaa View Post
    I was under the impressions that you should cast CS regardless of if it already is active on the target, don't know why though..
    That's the current thinking, however I decided not to make it glow unless you were missing the aura. my WA's are not rotation helpers. they simply display information, with a few conditionals for obvious things. You can always edit the triggers of the glow condition aura. "Colossus Smash CD Effect Condition 1" if you want to make it glow whenever it's available

7+ Year Old Account
    I am getting quite a large number of LUA errors as well when I use your WAs. I love them but they are unusable atm because they spit off the LUA error

Code:
    675x [string "return function()..."]:4: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'refreshRate' (a nil value)
    [string "return function()..."]:4: in function `triggerFunc'
    WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:494: in function `ScanEvents'
    WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:834: in function <WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:832

where 675x is at the begining just continues to grow larger and larger at a rate of about 3 per sec or more

Deleted
    yea, sad do u have an older version of the WA? was working well for me

7+ Year Old Account
    I keep all of my addons up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaa View Post
    You only cast CS if the CS buff isn't up on the target/to get the Shattered Defenses buff come Legion.

Like I said guys, I don't troubleshoot lua errors. There is a button for previous versions on Wago, heidenka.

Deleted
    Hey @FuzeSG, "Enemies in Range WW ARMS" is the WA causing the lua errors/massive fps drop, not sure how to fix it, for now the only thing I can do is disable that WA. I asked for help in the Interface & macros subforum let's see if they can fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzeSG View Post
    That's the current thinking, however I decided not to make it glow unless you were missing the aura. my WA's are not rotation helpers. they simply display information, with a few conditionals for obvious things. You can always edit the triggers of the glow condition aura. "Colossus Smash CD Effect Condition 1" if you want to make it glow whenever it's available
    What would I change the triggers TO in order to make it work like this?

BTW after disabling the "Enemies in Range WW Arms" the LUA error went away and I can use it again. Thank you so much, it helps me tons.

Deleted
    I exported your version 2 of the Arms WA and it's fine there, version 2 don't have the lua problem so I just added the "Enemies in Range WW ARMS" from the version 2 to the the last version and now I'ts working well with no errors.

This is the "Enemies in Range WW ARMS" with no lua errors if u want it.

Code:
    d4uMsaGicPUKiK6tIqWOicNIq1QivOxPksnlvPBruTlr0WOihJcwgf1Zubttv4AsjBJq8nsLghHY5KiwNie18ivW9KsTpvrIdksQfsH4HKkQjkcLUifsBKqYhvfXivfLoPijRuLMPirUjPQ2Pe1pfjQHQkkwkvPNkQPsuUQiH(QQOASIq1zfj4TIqXDfHK9Q0FvHgm6WuzXKkYJPQMSuCzHntK(SkA0IuNwQwTie61sKA2KYTLWUj53QQHtvSCk9CjnDfxNGTte9DjsgpfQZtQY6fHiVxemFvrs7hEnSY2CXMB2CZkBZs)Qj3tKITSzZBUPx9O50twy8S5eT)M9fQZVqwy8SzPck)P)vsioUGGGGDPGobR7yOKmPnQcAd4Kou4ccccccccAJrWQaRJTRotk9BlCJeIor3i6xqNG1DmusM0gvbTrCCbbbbdvdUGGGG2yeSkqt4gQgCXfxC3SGAS9ZZWUY2SVqD(fBwQGYF6FLeIJliiiOngbRcCScbUHQzNnBJZ(xjtppXMNW4zZo)PlziZ2ppdR()MylBAZDvFo6)l8Oft0SLnSzN)0)Q6kBZDvFwzBU5F0xOo)I1iB2xOo)In7eSUJHsYK2qQnQP96MaSnOPKgW1jyDhdLKjl6kVo1za2g0eUobR7yOKmzHZyVo1za2gumCX1jyDhdLKj7tuubBdMaUGGGGj06f8GU6Awx9FbLlh0RGoPhyQ9)wfUGGGGjiYlOihEywx9FbLlh85F7z1vkCbbbbtqSxWdpoiIy6)ckxoyQNrqfnG6SvV640a15VnQ4ccccMGbtVGhmFWSb9FbLlhm7XzT)sL2vQsdwogCbbbbtWqRxWdhmjsj6)ckxoyEeSn6b697jWfeeembZMEbnysKhT0)fuUCWNO(f9AAWeB4M0GED6HliiiycMB9cA(Hzret)xq5Yblht6WwQWjzawogCbbbbt4GPxqXo0s)xq5YbtjN9ma9(9eGLJbxqqqWeo06f08dZIuI(VGYLd(SHts9alht6WwQWjzawogCbbbbt4HPxqZIPRi6Q)lOC5GYshGj2W35PpU5BXfeeemHhTEbnFqSdIO)lOC5Gp5RtADfO3VFPJbmLCck)0HfxqqqWeAz6f0GbrmCOe9FbLlh8zDcQPRob1pkc18Xfeeembrm9cEWSyMBP)lOC5G5VGgOo7uQVcxqqqWe010l4ddMfPL(VGYLdAu9I63gGgrZvNWIliiiycIz6f8qlZ6kM(VGYLd6n6kPFRF0awogCbbbbtWGjtVGhoyWqj6)ckxoO(oTEDcBIqfuu2FDaFUt1GR(4IRtW6ogkjt(Ky86uNbyBqPck)P)vsiO6J44cccc2LcQ(dykQ6JrnUxNQecQ(io43cMIQ(KQQOS9q1iHO9O50lSI(fuq1hXbN0HcxqqqqqqqqBmcwfOQRHliiiyOAWfeeeexqqqqTVVtdSOR86uNXlyHZyVo1za2g00lOjCbbbbL(TGhFb7tuub7kWUhx3wLWjyDhdLKj7tuufhS5JliiiiiiiO233PbADQZ4fSprbyBW(ef1eJHe1lyFIIAIXCIcxqqqqqqqWUuWuvt1efPs51PodjeDFIIezrNmzFIIxqbvFehCshkCbbbbbbbbbbbblCg71PodW2GwN6mWfeeeeeeeeeeeuNSHR04ccccccccgQgCbbbbbbbbl6kVo1za2g06uNbUGGGGHQbxqqqqCbbbbTXiyvGfDLxN6mEblCg71PodCdvdU4IlU7SZMRHM0N53vZM1zJwwMr9U5X2ppd7kBZ(c15xCmDVj280lIMnp65j2SVqD(fBU6j00svZMnB6XdXeBZ(c15xCC0ZtS564gH6M)LsLYkn9wJSzFH68l2SubL)0)kjehxqqqqTVVtdmaBd6eSUJHssCbbbbXfeeeSlfu9hWiPMRoEdP2OMg8BbJKAU64nKAJAAqDa8jXiRxesioOCWiPnKAJAAVUjaN0HcxqqqqqqqWiPMRoEdP2OMgSn4tIrwViKqCCbbbbbbbbXfeeeeeeeu7770a1C1bSnyK0gvbTb8BbnHliiiiiiiiUGGGGGGGGAFFNgO)xqnHfSnOjCbbbbbbbbL(TGDW2GgEbFycS5JliiiiiiiiiiiO233PbkO6dyBqrRCfHhn3eIozYoUGGGGGGGGGGGGDPGPOQpg14EDQsiO6J4GovdO6pGPOQpPQkkBpunsiApAo9cROFbfu9rCWjDOWfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu7770al6QxWcNXGTbJKpjgVo1ziHGQpIJliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyxkyrxb6unGfoJbDQgWIUc8P0gmsw0vEDQZa0PAalCgdQdTbJKfoJ96uNb4Kou4cccccccccccccccccccc6)futybBd6)futybFAqdG4ccccccccccccccccgQgCbbbbbbbbbbbbdvdUGGGGGGGGHQbxqqqqqqqWUuq)VGAcliEQTb1C1bCshkCbbbbbbbbbbbbFE4kDQfSUAYSVtzujd1uLq0gvff9OESRo61Podr)c6)futyfhxqqqqqqqWq1GliiiiiiiyK0gvbTbSnO)xqnHfxqqqqqqqWqff9O6fSnO)xqnHfxqqqWq1GliiiOngbRcmsAJQG2a(uanHBOA2Sqnow9eAAPQznYMvUIyZI67luJgqVUZyZ(Pd)sVzbpnUj2SYve1v2w2WMf13xOgnGEDNXo7SzNQx4M(xTY2CDC2zLT5X6uvn3eY0ZtS5AAxPJn7)1(wVBzdBUrW6M(xT5KMBT5X6uvn3eIsq5VzqqqqBmcwfOubL)0)kj8y)N2OwFbRJZoj(lyDC2jfEbBcTXL4VGnH24sbXXfeeeeeu7770a9y)N4cccccc2LkHh7)0g1kOoaAkP5wIdoPdfUGGGGGGGGES)tW2GES)tBuRG6i4dCbbbbbbdTA0LkHh7)0g1kOoaMu3wIdoPdfUGGGGGGGGES)tW2GMbLdkHh7)0g1kOoc(qCCbbbbbbdTAGliiiiiiiOh7)eSnOeES)tBuRGYbnioOoc(axqqqqqWq1GliiiiiOngbRcSoo7K4GpnOeES)tqDeSj0gxIl(lyDC2jfaFAqj8y)NG6iytOnUuqCCbbbbdvdUGGB2P5jTBlBAZvFNwO3w2WM1BlBAZ(FTVn1BzdB2)R9TpzlByZ(FTV1iBzdB24TCRnB)JBITSPnluJJJ1PQAUjwJS5QVtlmElByND2SRPPp9VYPDCS9ZZWwxzBzdRSnp2(5zyxzB2xOo)IJP7nXMNEr0S5rppXM9fQZVyZ(c15xSzPck)P)vsioUGGGGDPGobR7yOKmPnQcAdy72GQUg43c6eSUJHsYK2OkOnG6qBqdGt6qHliiiiiiiOngbRcuQtRg4ccccgA1axqqqqqqqqBmcwf4yfcCbbbbdvdiiUHQbxCXfxCXf3nxf0PqYqnzbPs7gV5J6CQZYoMLLAVY2SF6WV0BwWtJBIn7luNFXXrppXMRJBeQBoKmuZMF2WPnP3CvqNcjd18m2qA34nNFgJMsP0oBwqn2(5zyxzB2xOo)Inlvq5p9VscXX1gJGvbowHa3q1SZo7Sz9szPsRXSIsUU6AQ1brAjIUIyUKhgAP7kv(JwBwQ1ve5X6g3wU1MlvVzsVIQLiMl5Hi6EWSHsAj2dtMwPYFuYMB61erbL)0Lm2SttBZkHcz2(5zyRBzZB24uwQ0AmROA1QvjgoOR5dMFiMipmvYkv(JwBoD0ptpROeXqjMF8W0brmjMzXkXSyRu5peBZ9MnBuvu0Jkyxb61PodWN)CWuBlQBw77AwzBwOghvHKHDnYMhNwOMv2Mle0M(kBND2C1t4VY2CTRo1ITSHnxiOn9v2w2WAKD2zZ(AUADLT5AxDQfB(5P2R3uLYE3zZnDPs7(cAJERSnxiOn9v2o7SzRZpwzBUqqB6RSD2zZc14OVMRwxJSzps6zCAHAwzBUqqB6RSD2zZsD(t)RwzBUqqB6RSD2zZ2VwSY2CHG20xz7SZMfQXXQNWFnYoB2)R9TRSTS5vu6E4HUMEiMyMoiMi6AOLiRu5T0DlFyfLi6kMbXkXGzthAjsjIuYHvQ8wITZoBUUzZjnN0uYs2SKBzdpmByNDb

BTW I noticed the cleave WA is not working, can u check it? it's not showing the number of stacks or number of enemies nearby (not sure what u want to show tbh) and it's not glowing aswell. It only shows the image of cleave when I use the ability and it disappears when I use whirlwind so it's not that useful.

Not sure if it's possible to do this but if u can make it to show the cleave button when u can hit 3 or more enemies (showing the number of enemies u are going to hit in the cleave image) and then when u use cleave it glows with the number of stacks u have it would be perfect and really useful, atleast for me.

Thanks again @FuzeSG I really like this WA and I want to use it on Legion so sorry if I'm being bothersome
    Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-08-26 at 03:37 AM.

@heidenka, I'm gonna do my best to answer you... I don't believe i meant for cleave icon itself to glow, but for it to glow whirlwind instead (when the cleave buff is active) and a cleave icon should display with the stack count (left side of auras) as well as with a cooldown overlay. but i may have neglected to check off the cooldown checkbox in "Display". Ill upload another version tomorrow with this fixed.

I haven't touched the WW Arms/ enemies in range functions and lua code at all. I'll look into that tomorrow, as I am fairly intoxicated. However something may have been fudged as i was editing something or another, though it's odd not everyone sees this error. Maybe simply reloading that aura fixes that issue for some. We shall see.

@Trep you wouldn't need to change anything to anything. Simply go to the"Colossus Smash CD Effect condition 1", on the "Choose trigger" dropdown under "trigger" Tab, select trigger 2 (which checks for the debuff on your target) and delete it. This will mean the Glow effect will trigger itself when you get the colossus smash reset or the cooldown runs out, you have a valid target and the aura is loaded (Arms warrior, in combat, etc.) You shouldn't need to do anything else.

No you are not being bothersome.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing. like I said, I will post another update to this aura tomorrow once I have a chance to go through and make sure everything is working properly, as I also mean to do an update to Fury as well.
    Last edited by FuzeSG; 2016-08-26 at 03:37 AM.