Deleted

Does Demon Hunter have mount passive perk?

Like Death Knights and Paladins? I mean the 20% or something? I really like to fly fast

No but those perks are a hinderence. They don't stack with movespeed buffs so dks and paladins actually end up being slower than everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeds Dead View Post
    No but those perks are a hinderence. They don't stack with movespeed buffs so dks and paladins actually end up being slower than everyone else.
    I'm pretty sure the better buff overrides the worse one. So if you had a buff that increased your mount speed more than those passives the passives would be overwritten in favor of the buff...

Right, they have never, ever, been a hindrance. At most, they caused other lesser mountspeed buffs to have no effect.

They don't stack so dk and paladins were stuck with 20 percent class increase while everyone else got 32 percent plus for most of Wod.

Last I checked in beta they also don't stack with the blacksmith items.

Yea demon hunters should have even more! Lets give them submarines too
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    even more? double jump and glide is really that much to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    someone is salty their guild told them to eat a dick when they wanted to main dh

Demon Hunters have normal mounted speed (depending on your skill), like the other nine classes not mentioned.