Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That hit that just happened in the A&M - Bama game was ridiculous. No idea why they didn;t see it or review it. That was about as clear targeting as you can get.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that is probably the dagger for A&M. Fumble return TD for Alabama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again stuck at work. Have not seen any major upsets yet. Alabama looks to be sealing it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, the defensive touchdowns. Alabama's defense does a better job scoring than their quarterback.

Oh man Undefeated Nebraksa is so over rated.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    and Houston got smashed by SMU. Im actually kinda impressed lol.

I dont think this will kill the Herman hype train though, cause he is still a very good coach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beginning of third quarter, Leonhard Fournette has 249 yards and three touchdowns. Holy shit. Now LSU is dominating Ole Miss's offensive line.

Blowout by SMU is super weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Penn State is up late on OSU. Upset incoming?

Lol Ohio

Didn't deserve that rank anyway

What a fucking terrible loss to Molester U; we shouldn't even be in the top 10 after that performance.

Guess I'm cheering for the University of Washington for the rest of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep a upset. Not overly shocked, Penn State always plays Ohio State well. Back to back road games with each opponent coming off a bye sucks . A lose prolly kills any chance to get into the playoff without some help. I'll take just beating Michigan.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    LSU is just kind of rolling now. Meanwhile, Oklahoma and Texas Tech are trying to find out how many points are allowed to be scored in a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    That OU - TT score. over 110 points O.O

Rooting for TT myself, cause lolklahoma.

can I root for Washington without being a bandwagon fan because Ive been following them since 2005 when I attended the university form 05-07?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think OSU can still get in. Their win over Oklahoma at Oklahoma will be a good bragging right, especially if its their only loss of the season. I dont see any way a Big 12 gets in this year anyway unless WVU goes HAM (I dont think the playoff committee will reward Baylor even if Baylor goes perfect because who the fuck wants to send Rapist U to the playoffs?)

- - - Updated - - -

I also hope Bama doesn't get another NC. I mean they are hgood, and they probably will win and should based on talant and discipline, but I dont think back this amount of domination is good for the sport. It gets boring. Like why should I tune in to the NC?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That OU - TT score. over 110 points O.O

Rooting for TT myself, cause lolklahoma.
    At 3-4 including a loss in the Cotton Bowl, Texas fans have no room to 'lol' Oklahoma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    At 3-4 including a loss in the Cotton Bowl, Texas fans have no room to 'lol' Oklahoma.
    eh I will, cause Big Game bob and all. Cause thats what a rivalry is anyways. Im perfectly aware of how much we have sucked since 2010 thank you.

Charlie is 90% gone anyways. Herman is still on the table, but after the smacking they took from SMU and a loss they shoulda won at Navy, Texas may also look at Peterson from UW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think Alabama is gonna lose badly in a game because their quarterback is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    and quite frankly, Texas was a god damned dropped ball form a win today. Amani....argh!

eh I will, cause Big Game bob and all. Cause thats what a rivalry is anyways. Im perfectly aware of how much we have sucked since 2010 thank you.

Charlie is 90% gone anyways. Herman is still on the table, but after the smacking they took from SMU and a loss they shoulda won at Navy, Texas may also look at Peterson from UW.
    You're assuming either one of those coaches would want to come to Texas. Remember when Mack 'retired'. Texas thought they could get anyone they wanted. The truth turned out to be something quite different. On the outside Texas looks like one of the best jobs in the country. But you know as well as I that on the inside, there are an incredible amount of pressures coming from different factions that make coaching Texas simply not worth the trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're assuming either one of those coaches would want to come to Texas. Remember when Mack 'retired'. Texas thought they could get anyone they wanted. The truth turned out to be something quite different. On the outside Texas looks like one of the best jobs in the country. But you know as well as I that on the inside, there are an incredible amount of pressures coming from different factions that make coaching Texas simply not worth the trouble.
    Just requires someone that's ambitious or doesn't mind the pressure. Wont know until the search begins, so I dont think saying "no, they obviously dont want it' is really a good assumption either. I dont happen to think Texas is doomed forever, because thats a silly thing to think purely based on the inside pressure. Especially when our President and new AD fight back hard against the big money donors.

Having a supportive President and AD I think will greatly impact the desirability, because CHarlie would have been gone after year 1/2 if they hadnt fought back hard.

Just requires someone that's ambitious or doesn't mind the pressure. Wont know until the search begins, so I dont think saying "no, they obviously dont want it' is really a good assumption either. I dont happen to think Texas is doomed forever, because thats a silly thing to think purely based on the inside pressure. Especially when our President and new AD fight back hard against the big money donors.
    You would be right if I actually said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would be right if I actually said that.
    Thats the implication when you start ranting about the pressures of Texas and my speculation of who may be looked at next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colorado beat Stanford 10-5 yeesh. That is some kinda ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Colorado beat Stanford 10-5 yeesh. That is some kinda ugly.
    PAC this year is messed up. Oregon has one win, Washington and Washington State are at the top. Might be related to the air causing Cleveland to win championships and the Cubs breaking a 75-year curse.