Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wonder how long it will take the click bait trash on youtube to make a video blaming Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    He is not Assange's lawyer, that infers it is a current relationship, he represented him previously.

I expect quite a few people that had some vague relationship with Assange at some point have died, people do die. It would be more surprising if nobody Assange has met had ever died.

This is his obituary from a legal magazine http://www.counselmagazine.co.uk/art...n-rwd-jones-qc
    He sounds like an all around good guy. While you can piss off quite a few people advocating against the death penalty, and people would be furious about defending Asange, and his life circumstances are pretty unusual for a suicide, sometimes people fall out like this. I hope anyone who benefited from his death has the decency to know it wasn't worth losing someone like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Glad I'm not only one who knows this >.>
    That was a great episode, truly shocking...this election season reminds me of the TV show in a lot of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hillary used her witcher powers and pushed him infront of the train.
    wait... so hillary is the dragonborn and fus-ro-dah-ed him to the train?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    What are you trying to say exactly?
    That clintons team and the dnc have the ability to travel back in time, murder someone 4 months ago, make it look like an accident despite witnesses, and keep it secret until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    That clintons team and the dnc have the ability to travel back in time, murder someone 4 months ago, make it look like an accident despite witnesses, and keep it secret until now.
    Wow, someone with power like that is someone I want defending my country. She has my vote!

so if anyone that Assange has ever known or worked with dies its murder, right?

While this might be worth discussing normally, the way this thread started off is clearly not heading anywhere constructive when it's pushing towards conspiracy theories.