Horde [H] Jubei'Thos/Gundrak <Send Our Regards> 7/7H LFM for Mythic

<Send Our Regards> is building a raid team for Mythic. Our goal is to defeat Mythic content while current and maintaining an enjoyable, casual raiding environment, while maintaining a high quality of player and life/WoW balance. <Send Our Regards> is currently formed with a close knit foundation of Brisbane based players who have been together since 2011 in various capacities.

Information:
    Realm: Jubei’Thos
    Faction: Horde
    Timezone: GMT +10 (Brisbane, Australia) / Server Time
    Loot System: ML with /roll
    Voice Platform: Discord

Current progression:
    Normal: 7/7
    Heroic: 7/7

Raiding Schedule:
    Wednesday: 8.00 PM to 11:00 PM
    Thursday: 8.00 PM to 11:00 PM
    Add one hour for server time.

Raiding Requirements:
    - Play using a stable computer and Internet connection.
    - Be online and ready with all consumables including potions 15 minutes prior to the raid.
    - Communicate efficiently over Discord when necessary.
    - Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources.
    - Have fun in the raid group and don’t bring any politics.

Recruitment:
    - Tank: Nil
    - Healer: HPally [1 Spot]
    - mDPS: Surv Hunter/FDruid/DK/Monk/Demon Hunter [2 Spots]
    - rDPS: Hunter/Boomkin [3 Spots]

All exceptional applications considered.

Add Eximius#6168 to your battle.net for more information! Alternatively send in-game mail or post below to express interest and we can take it further.
    Last edited by Satharya; 2016-10-21 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Updated Recruitment Req

Added you on Real ID. I'm a Protection Paladin (although I can main any tank, I have each of them 100+ atm), and I come with a Resto Shaman, and an Unholy/Frost DK. We're trying to find a casual home for Legion and you sound like what we're looking for. We all have Mythic raiding experience and experience on multiple classes.

My real ID is Weenky#1707

Look forward to talking to you more in game ^_^

Updated recruitment requirements. Raid team starting to form out nicely ready for Wednesday!

hey gona add you for a chat about joining!

Have a geared rogue/warrior ready for raiding. Just sent req, I'm the paranoia battletag

Need dps to kill dragons! Literally as the next boss is a dragon council....

Calling all dps! Core spots still available!

Needing some hunters to smash face!

We're going for distance, we're going for speeeeeed!

Great progress every week, equal the previous week's clear in the first night with serious progression on the second. Looking for some more healers and dps to fill out our mythic roster!

Need that holy pally! Still have healer and dps core raid team spots up for grabs for mythic!