Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yeah I agree that there should be something to make it clear someone is in Balance spec.
    But that could also be done with a more tones down blue form. Maybe just a bit of glow and that minor star effect around our head?

Im not sure if shadow priests still have this, but they had a glyph back in WoD that would make their shadowform less present. You could actually see the gear and the color of it.
    It may be gone, they removed a ton of glyphs not directly linked to spells. Its why warlocks lost verdant spheres and nightmare glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Use the toy box.
    I'm honestly concerned that your post was #11 and no one prior to you said something like this yet.

OT: Go wowhead Kalytha's Haunted Locket. Now you're a female NElf almost permanently.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't play it. It's literally always looked that way, it didn't suddenly change.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Im not sure if shadow priests still have this, but they had a glyph back in WoD that would make their shadowform less present. You could actually see the gear and the color of it.
    I used this glyph on my priest, it's hilarious because it removes the effect of void form while still keeping shadow form on. So I only look like normal myself while in void form.

Could be the shadow form is "less transparent or w/e" but I don't see much difference. Made my priest a purple draenei for that purpose, because other colours were clashing with shadow form colours.

Anyway, wasn't glyph of stars always like that? You were blue, glittery and having some tiny starfall visual around? I mean, since glyphs existed?

Sadly according to Blizzard, if you want to play a caster and never look stupid or deal with pets, you have to play fire / arcane mage (depending which of the 2 is top dog in an expac).

Shamans lost the ascendance glyph, it's stupid because it was only implemented in 6.2 to be removed in the next patch. While ascendance is still there, as a talent, and still makes you look stupid like a twilight's hammer mob from cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm honestly concerned that your post was #11 and no one prior to you said something like this yet.

OT: Go wowhead Kalytha's Haunted Locket. Now you're a female NElf almost permanently.
    Prettymuch this. I'd spent about 25k account wide on multiple lockets prior to the toy box. Now ALL chars have it. Shame I didn't get a refund though, could have bought another tabard of the light bringer!
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

A blue female NElf with sprinkling stars all over it. Really, Blizzard, stop that ongoing roomfilling animation.

The original version of Glyph of Stars had the animation, but it made a bit transparent with no blue color. I liked it a lot more than the blue version.

I've seen a bunch of cool artifact weapon variations for both cat and bear form (e.g. looking like wood, or crystal, glowing etc.), but nothing similar for Moonkin. Did I just miss them, or did they just not develop any?

You can see the artifact even when in moonkin form, so there are no other moonkin forms.

4 specs out of 36 have mandatory forms,you pick one of them and then complain it has a mandatory form?

I will always be a Moonkin at heart.

#Firstworldproblems

I sympathize, and wish this often myself. That said, I feel like Moonkin form is iconic and shouldn't be optional. Frankly, I don't even like Glyph of the Stars.

Shadowform becoming more or less transparent doesn't bother me, because its still very clearly shadowform. But you can't really tone-down Moonkin form.

I will never understand blizzards decision to take away tree form but still keep boomy form... blizzards reasoning confuses me a lot of the time.

So just use a transformation toy? It's not that hard.

Kalytha's Haunted Locket should do the trick.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.