Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    What kind of mayor/city council approves of this?
    Local governments were originally designed as a means to convince the local retards that they were special, like a town mascot. Unfortunately, at some point they were confusingly assigned actual power and authority. For thousands of years humanity has been plagued by simultaneously continuing the tradition of electing the stupidest people in the city as mayor, while also expecting them to make meaningful decisions. I call it Idiopoly.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

That's so much worse than yelling fire in public, how was that not a crime?

The day has come at long last were people are so enriched a man riding a camel is taken seriously...

I'm laughing so hard I am crying a little bit. These unsung heroes are doing amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "The country has about 10.5 million people, with roughly 20,000 Muslims"
    the are taking over!

Deleted
    No panic was caused, it is manipulation by media, you can find several videos from that event. Don´t trust everything on web and do little research by yourself. But then again, what to expect from bunch of jobless leftards, right?
    Last edited by mmocd9df50989d; 2016-08-23 at 08:50 PM.

Ok, watched some videos - doesnt look like a panic, lol this is really bad acting xD. A paniced crowd doesnt stand there and cheers /takes photos or drives around with a segway like nothing happend.

Worst actors ever. Worst media coverage too.

Once again the left tries to use a small funny incident for their agenda. Nevertrust red media.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-08-23 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    It wasnt prank or acting, it was protest, it was approved, though through. Thus as I said, no panic, no harm done. Issue that there is plenty of left wing extreminst in Czech Republic, plenty of them with high functions. It wasn´t working for them pretty well, thus this "scandal". You can sadly see how strong grip they hold over media and the direction Czech Republic is taking.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    mildly racist or xenophobic are we? the smiley does not change anything ;-)

in any case it is funny, considering all the conquest and mixing of populations you are bound to have a very high percentage of your population part turk and/or arab and/or african.

you think people from other countries didnt settle and make babies in your country in the past 1500 years?

Being muslim has nothing to do with race, it is about religion. We are very atheist country (but still with christian customs) and we wont adapt our culture to please some minorities who dont like it. They are free to adapt to our culture - we dont care about their personal believe to be muslim or christian as long as they respect our customs and they keep their believe for themself and dont try to force it to others.

Deleted
    This is ingenious. If governments stage their own terror attacks there will be no need for ISIS. That'll show 'em.

Deleted
    Who's the retard who approved of this? Seriously? The Mayor or whoever, should've been fired ... I'm sad to hear noone got shot ... seriously, goddamn retards.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys, let's simulate a terrorist attack by ISIS in the middle of Prague."

Said no one with a brain ever.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    the are taking over!
    Czekistan?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Czekistan?
    looks like its time for a good old fashion eastern europian ethnic cleansing

Quote Originally Posted by Sakki View Post
    Being muslim has nothing to do with race, it is about religion. We are very atheist country (but still with christian customs) and we wont adapt our culture to please some minorities who dont like it. They are free to adapt to our culture - we dont care about their personal believe to be muslim or christian as long as they respect our customs and they keep their believe for themself and dont try to force it to others.
    you dont need to justify yourself, which many people try and do with the mantra "I am not racist, islam is not a race". your first post was clear enough thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    looks like its time for a good old fashion eastern europian ethnic cleansing
    Reminds of an old comic where an Italian skinhead was running after a black man while being chased by a german nazi. "I can't remember if I'm chasing the black guy or running from the German".

Your scenario reminded me of that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    you dont need to justify yourself, which many people try and do with the mantra "I am not racist, islam is not a race". your first post was clear enough thanks.
    It wasnt my post, thanks.

I just said how it works in my country, you dont have to like it.

Deleted
    Right-wing retards, being right-wing retards.

Deleted
    Left-wing media being left-wing retards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Left-wing media being left-wing retards.
    So let me get that clear.
    Some right wing IDIOT in a small country with like 0.1% muslim population, enacts a fake terrorist attack in PRAGUE at the peak of summer holidays...
    And you blame the "left wing"?

That fake terrorist attack in Spain caused a stampede. One man died of heart attack.

This was an IDIOTIC idea.
    EVERYONE involved is an idiot, EVERYONE that made this possible is an idiot, EVERYONE supporting this is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Ok, watched some videos - doesnt look like a panic, lol this is really bad acting xD. A paniced crowd doesnt stand there and cheers /takes photos or drives around with a segway like nothing happend.

Worst actors ever. Worst media coverage too.

Once again the left tries to use a small funny incident for their agenda. Nevertrust red media.
    What are you talking about? The people who didn't know this was going to happen (this includes a bunch of tourists) freaked out and ran for shelter; the ones who figured out what was going on were the ones who were taking photos, videos, and laughing about it. One of the store owners themselves said they didn't realize what was happening at first and was going to shoot one of them before they figured it out.