LF good server for Legion

Hello,
    With legion coming I am excited with the upcoming changes and so far love the new DH class especially the vengence spec. I am looking for a server in which I can find a good guild that will help me be the best I can at the following.
    The first obviously is PvP. I would like a guild who does rbgs and arena. The second is mythic dungeons. I am over the raiding experience above LFR, but I do enjoy tanking and small groups. I love the flexibility of the mythic dungeons and enjoy having a challenge.The final requirement is that I would like the server to not be overpopulated like area 52 was at the start and it would be nice if it had decent world PvP as well(non ashran).

Anyway if you know of a good server or are looking for a tank DH for these activities let me know. Furthermore I apologize if this technically belongs in recruitment but that thread is all raiders and I want the advice of actual PvPers.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is not a guild recruitment forum, this forum is for PvP discussion.
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6