Poll: Are you still Maining DH?

10+ Year Old Account

DH Second Thoughts

Anyone having second thoughts on maining Demon Hunter in legion?

nope~ but i had a lot of time to play one at 110. found it more fun than my hunter, as well as being able to tank came in handy as it saves me levelling me usual tank alt

Deleted
    too easy. more for lfr players.

100% sure maining. Tried few specs that I was interested for legion but I have most fun with DH. Second for me is outlaw/assasination rogue so will be my alt.
    Last edited by Mamut; 2016-08-23 at 08:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    ill be keeping my pally main but DH will be my main alt. so fun to play!!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

I was really into Havoc for a while. It was really mobile and I loved to double jump around. I have access to beta and I have been playing around in there for a while now. It's really fun, don't get me wrong, but I think the Havoc spec, that would be my main, gets stale. The artifact weapon has really boring traits, the PvP talents is not that fun and it feels too "simple", I don't know how else to put it. I think Vengeance is really fun too, but I will never main the tank spec and I don't think the Artifact weapon look that cool.

I was thinking on going back to my Enhancement shaman that is pretty fun, but I find keeping up all these debuffs obnoxious. When I tried Monk I knew I had found my new main. It is honestly crazy how many people that forget this class exists, me included. WW is even more mobile than Havoc, and it has more interesting abilities in my opinion. The fact that it can Dispell, Heal and Trancendence is also a really nice plus for me, but might be more annoying for others. The standard rotation is also more fast pased and more complex, while still not being obnoxious. I highly dislike Pandas, so when I played a Night Elf Monk, it was beautiful. Brewmaster has THE coolest artifact weapon in the game in my opinion, and it has gotten way more fun than it was when I played Monk in the release of MoP.

What I am saying is, if you like the mobility part of being a demon hunter, but find it too "simple", go for a Monk. It is really impressing me big time.

Will still main. Love vengeance too much compared to other tank specs.

of course. I will murder stuff properly on my Havoc spec