Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hmmmm does Tumblr care about me then?
    You know they do. They respect your feelings, they respect your gender, they respect your existence and will always be tender.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    You know they do. They respect your feelings, they respect your gender, they respect your existence and will always be tender.
    tender? Like a steak?

tender? Like a steak?
    No, Tumblr will never be like a steak, they can only dream of being that amazingly delicious and yearned for. They'd be tender like a sea bass, like a camel's skin. Like the hug of a jellyfish and the consideration of a stepmother.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least let me take you to dinner before you confess like this.
    WHY DO YOU REJECT ME LIKE THIS D:

Why does no one want me :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    No, Tumblr will never be like a steak, they can only dream of being that amazingly delicious and yearned for. They'd be tender like a sea bass, like a camel's skin. Like the hug of a jellyfish and the consideration of a stepmother.
    I dont like sea food

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Sounds like he fingered 2 drunk classmates at a party. Hardly a reason to throw this kids life down the drain by sending him to prison and putting him on a sex offenders list. The girls more than likely don't even remember it.
    ^ my thoughts exactly.

Not exactly on topic but shit ehh girls probably enjoyed it especially if they were smashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    That's a good old-fashioned fingerin' right there, but it ain't rape. It's called sexual assault. If you start classifying fondling as rape, then a grope on the subway or slap on the ass is gonna get called rape, and eventually whistling at a girl will be cause for the death penalty.
    It's a penetrative act, which is legally defined as rape.

His actions are of no danger to society, and it would improper to put people in prison for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    One time, my wife passed out drunk midway through sex. Does that count as rape ?
    Depending on the state you live in, "marital rape" if she passed out isn't rape, we're looking at you Oklahoma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    One time, my wife passed out drunk midway through sex. Does that count as rape ?
    You must be bad in bed

Deleted
    how did the women know they was raped if there fucking unconcious, sounds like more typical female false rape claims to me

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    how did the women know they was raped if there fucking unconcious, sounds like more typical female false rape claims to me
    God this forum is such a trash pit.

You must be bad in bed
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank the gods, after many many many failures we finally have a fucking WHITE MALE! who actually did it this time.

And I was worried the Rape Culture people would go without forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    God this forum is such a trash pit.
    Yup. Every time I think there might be something worthwhile here, we have one of these threads that proves to me that many - if not most - of the posters on this forum are disgusting individuals.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

You must be bad in bed
    Could be possible. She has never complained before. But it's possible.

She isn't much of a drinker and doesn't really understand the concept of pacing. If she decides to drink, she drinks too much too fast. Then she usually gets super frisky. I usually have about a 30 minute window from super horny to crashing out. I think I just fore played too long and missed my window.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    again he wasn't convicted it was continued without finding because the prosecutor wasn't sure they could land a conviction.
    I have a feeling you're misinterpreting what "continued without finding" means.

From the story:

"We considered all mitigating factors, that's why we allowed him to plead to a reduced charge but we also considered the aggravating factors, that is why jail time was recommended," Leydon's statement reads.
    Boding mine. He pled out, continued without finding means that his record will be expunged when he's completed his sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by extinction1337 View Post
    ^ my thoughts exactly.

Not exactly on topic but shit ehh girls probably enjoyed it especially if they were smashed.
    They were unconscious.

From the story:
    Becker, the victims and another friend stayed at the house and helped clean. After they finished, one of the victims said, both girls went into an upstairs bedroom -one requiring assistance walking up the stairs-, and Becker later came in to talk, before they all fell asleep in the same bed. Each reported waking up to Becker sexually assaulting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly we treat rapists quite horribly in the US.

They did something wrong yes, but for most anyone with a criminal record they are met with such disdain that there isn't a 'Pay your debt to society and move on with life.'

It's funny, a lot of Liberals are out for blood against rapists, yet praise the European System with every lick of their words. Forgetting that a lot of European Countries treat rapists, murderers, and thieves with respect and actually rehabilitate.

...Also as far as rape goes this kid did a misdemeanor at BEST. He didn't penetrate them with his dick, it wasn't a violent sexual assault, he stuck his finger in a pussy or two while they were sleeping. I've seen more abuses against guys who end up passed out at a party.

Did you see the video of the guy duck taped to a chair and rolled all throughout the town?

This kid got probation, if anything I bet he'll be more careful with his finger.

I love how all these judges are worried about ruining a rapists life but never about the lives they ruined. I wonder if they would be so forgiving had the boy finger blasted their kids/wife/nieces etc?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    well he isn't black or latino, so he avoids jail just like brock. its called white privilege