Any stealth buffs to dks?

Yesterday, in legion invasion gear, I was doing 26k dps sustained. I just logged on and did another dps test. Now i'm sustaining 50k dps on the same training dummy.

Was clawing shadows the only buff today for unholy dks?

Quote Originally Posted by Krabkilla View Post
    Yesterday, in legion invasion gear, I was doing 26k dps sustained. I just logged on and did another dps test. Now i'm sustaining 50k dps on the same training dummy.

Was clawing shadows the only buff today for unholy dks?
    you were probably hitting one of the level 60's by accident bro

No, I was definitely hitting the raid target dummy. If I hit anything else i'm up in the hundred thousands. my festering strike is critting for 55k on average and my necrotic strike is hitting for 28-30k.

Completely different from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Krabkilla View Post
    No, I was definitely hitting the raid target dummy. If I hit anything else i'm up in the hundred thousands. my festering strike is critting for 55k on average and my necrotic strike is hitting for 28-30k.

Completely different from yesterday.
    There was no buffs besides CS, so if there is that much dmg difference its on your end.

The closest thing is that they just flat out changed Clawing Shadows to 130% of Weapon Damage instead of Attack Power.

Deleted
    Its possible if you have a low item level (and hence low mastery) and a higher ilevel weapon that the change to weapon damage was a big buff for you.

I cant see it accounting for the size of the increase you report though...