Healer setup for RBGS/3s

So I've been looking for information regarding how Healers are shaping up in Legion, specifically PVP. I'm curious to know which Healers everyone suggests are the strongest in a RBG and 3s environment. I'm maining my Resto Shaman for Mythic PVE etc as their utility is superb. However if they look anything like they have in the past few seasons, I'm afraid they'll be utterly useless in RBGS, but still strong in 3s.

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I'd like to focus more on RBGS come Legion as I some of my guildies are asking me to organize a group. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterpark View Post
    I'm curious to know which Healers everyone suggests are the strongest in a RBG and 3s environment.
    LOL Flavor of the Month players are the worst, don't be one.

Play whichever class you enjoy the play style most, not the strongest one for that patch. If you have any skill with the class, you will still come out on top of classes that are deemed "stronger" than you.

t. 2300+ healer in RBGs
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post

Play whichever class you enjoy the play style most, not the strongest one for that patch. If you have any skill with the class, you will still come out on top of classes that are deemed "stronger" than you.

t. 2300+ healer in RBGs
    Thanks for your constructive feedback....

My question is not related to FOTM, it is simply asking people's opinion on what is performing well. Point me to a RBG team that ran a rsham above 2k last season and maybe I'll consider reading the rest of your post.

7+ Year Old Account

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

t. 2300+ healer in RBGs
    This is silly. It is very easy to have a 100 of every class. Also if you are a good healer with a paladin, you can be a good healer with a priest/shaman/druid/monk with a bit of practice. The relevant factor is that you enjoy healing. Now if you despise Monk healing (like I do) and game play, then certainly don't play a monk, but if you are ambivalent to the idea of being a paladin or priest, or a shaman or a druid, then there is no reason you shouldn't play the one you think you will have the most success with.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpark View Post
    Thanks for your constructive feedback....

My question is not related to FOTM, it is simply asking people's opinion on what is performing well. Point me to a RBG team that ran a rsham above 2k last season and maybe I'll consider reading the rest of your post.
    Resto Shaman is actually the strongest on beta atm. That doesn't mean it will stay that way, but it currently is. It has interrupt immunity, huge heals, a great mastery talent, a lot of utility with the various totems (some extremely OP like counterstrike) as well as a 30 yard range and purge. With it's higher armor and strong mobility, it is pretty clear why people are saying it is the best. Paladin also has crazy huge heals will a lot of utility and mobility now, and probably the coolest pvp talent where they do shit tons of damage whilst healing, for half of the game time.
    Last edited by BannedForViews; 2016-08-24 at 06:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    This is silly. It is very easy to have a 100 of every class. Also if you are a good healer with a paladin, you can be a good healer with a priest/shaman/druid/monk with a bit of practice. The relevant factor is that you enjoy healing. Now if you despise Monk healing (like I do) and game play, then certainly don't play a monk, but if you are ambivalent to the idea of being a paladin or priest, or a shaman or a druid, then there is no reason you shouldn't play the one you think you will have the most success with.
    I've played almost all healers at one point or another at a high rating, and played all new healing specs in patch 7.0 for a good amount of time, and I would disagree with you on the point that they are similar.

The play style of the different healing specializations at high level arena/RBG play differ greatly, even more so with the current build.

- - - Updated - - -

Resto Shaman is actually the strongest on beat atm
    I think OP just watches too much of Cdew whining about how bad Restoration Shaman is. xD

I've played almost all healers at one point or another at a high rating, and played all new healing specs in patch 7.0 for a good amount of time, and I would disagree with you on the point that they are similar.

The play style of the different healing specializations at high level arena/RBG play differ greatly, even more so with the current build.

- - - Updated - - -

I think OP just watches too much of Cdew whining about how bad Restoration Shaman is. xD
    Please show me where I used to word similar in there once?

I said you can learn to play other healers with practice. I never said they were the same, or similar. There is always going to be a learning curve, but if you are motivated to heal, there is nothing wrong be being motivated to learn the better healing class. If you don't like it there are four others to choose from. If OP LOOOOVES priest and hates all the others, then play priest, but if has played a lot of priest but thinks shaman or paladin look cool, what is wrong with him trying them out and seeing if they are a better fit, and just happen to be stronger?

I for one have 1 of every healer, and so far like shaman/priest/paladin the best. I plan on leveling and playing all 3 and seeing how well I can do with each.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please show me where I used to word similar in there once?

I said you can learn to play other healers with practice. I never said they were the same, or similar. There is always going to be a learning curve, but if you are motivated to heal, there is nothing wrong be being motivated to learn the better healing class. If you don't like it there are four others to choose from. If OP LOOOOVES priest and hates all the others, then play priest, but if has played a lot of priest but thinks shaman or paladin look cool, what is wrong with him trying them out and seeing if they are a better fit, and just happen to be stronger?

I for one have 1 of every healer, and so far like shaman/priest/paladin the best. I plan on leveling and playing all 3 and seeing how well I can do with each.
    Sorry, I misread your post. OP, however, just wants to know what the strongest healer is besides Rsham, and he doesn't want to play it because it is "underpowered". If he enjoys playing it, play it. Regardless of it's current strengths or weaknesses.

Play whichever class you enjoy the play style most, not the strongest one for that patch.
    I'd agree with that. And when forming your group, or a group forming and has you, if you happen to be weaker at that time, they can try to just get one of the others, or other for diversity.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================