Thread: Sludge Belcher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    if is so , well screw the abom, gonna use ghoul or skeleton instead
    While under DT the abom has a "chance" to hit more mobs with its Vile Gas than the ghoul does with Sweeping Claws, but this is based on mob position and ghoul position.

Which is why i said screw it lol.

Its more than 1%. Abom not only has 2 more yards worth of range on its aoe, but its aoe is 360 degrees. FAR superior to a 180 aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    Its more than 1%. Abom not only has 2 more yards worth of range on its aoe, but its aoe is 360 degrees. FAR superior to a 180 aoe.
    While under DT, while there are multiple mobs, even then it depends on ghoul position to mob position which if there is say 5 targets ghoul could hit all or only 3/4, heck even mob hit boxes are a factor. Each of their DT attack does the same damage. And in such AoE with VP/Epidemic + DnD-cleave those few extra mobs hit by Abom would be less than 1% of your total dmg output.

Not if you have Infected Claws (likely the choice, especially with CS). Getting more chances to apply Wounds while in AoE is pretty huge.

I really cant get ahead with this model...
    But I guess if its really 1% increase (or even more in some situations), I have to be friends with this uggly guy...

Not if you have Infected Claws (likely the choice, especially with CS). Getting more chances to apply Wounds while in AoE is pretty huge.
    Infected claws will not be the choice lol, shadow infusion is too good to pull RP right before your DT ends to get a high uptime on DT therefore being a total gain.

And the vile gas is an aoe, tell me how a normal ghoul claw cleave can hit behind the target unless he somehow learnt whirlwind or bladestorm in the last patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Infected claws will not be the choice lol, shadow infusion is too good to pull RP right before your DT ends to get a high uptime on DT therefore being a total gain.

And the vile gas is an aoe, tell me how a normal ghoul claw cleave can hit behind the target unless he somehow learnt whirlwind or bladestorm in the last patch?
    Same here.
    Cant see IC been taken over SI. Its just too good...

Scourge of Worlds and the buff to CS changes a lot. The potential for free runes becomes a lot more important. SI is as strong as it is right now because of our t18 4pc. That goes away soon.

Scourge of Worlds and the buff to CS changes a lot. The potential for free runes becomes a lot more important. SI is as strong as it is right now because of our t18 4pc. That goes away soon.
    Wouldn't Scourge of Worlds affect CS if talanted into it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    Wouldn't Scourge of Worlds affect CS if talanted into it?
    it does,anything that affects SS alo affects CS if talented into it, same for gargoyle and DA