Deleted
    What else would you use? Triple Thrash is the biggest dps increase in all situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogooder View Post
    Are we supposed to still use 3 Trash relics or not?
    what changed in Antorus or for bears that makes you think it would change?

Deleted
    Some people play a moonfire focused build with Lady and the Child and Fury of Nature. Thrash relics are much less of a big deal for them, maybe Mangle relics might even creep up on pure single target. But you should stick with Thrash relics anyway, to give you build flexibility and aoe damage.

And of course "why not both" - your best relics will be thrash with mangle on the crucible or vice-versa.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Even with LaTC/FoN combo, thrash dominates. Thrash/TtW/Mangle is BiS on relics by far.
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Stream
    Beatmyfur - Guardian Druid - Stormrage- 1/11M Antorus

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    With Fury of Nature, would it be better to still run Pulverize or go Lunar Beam?

Deleted
    With Fury, you are running an offensive build, so you take Rend and Tear. Pulverize is only good if you don't run legs and care about damage reduction and Lunar Beam is just shit (or was when I simmed the last time and nothing changed since then afaik).

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: What is your second leggie though?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    It's worse in some situations, actually. Elize is > LatC for pure single target depending on the ilvl of your non-legendary pieces in those slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Luffa simmed higher for me than Elize when using Cloak+ one of them for ST purposes. I had 930 bracers and 955 pants so maybe that will change based on what you have in each of those slots as well.
    Aha, cheers both for the response

Got the heroic Titanguard trinket. Did then first pull in Maw of Souls (only on a +0, but it's the standard pull for weeks with non-terrible affixes)... 85 million damage

Last week I picked up the Argus tanking trinket (945 currently) and the Eye of Shatug/F'harg (945).

How are these trinkets shaping up? Typically I've been running:

Moonglaives (915) and the Carapace (930) from Goroth. Think it'd be worth switching trinkets up at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Last week I picked up the Argus tanking trinket (945 currently) and the Eye of Shatug/F'harg (945).

How are these trinkets shaping up? Typically I've been running:

Moonglaives (915) and the Carapace (930) from Goroth. Think it'd be worth switching trinkets up at all?
    Def:
    eye is mathematically worse than darkmoon trinket.
    Argus trinket seems nice but only when the raid has enough to proc.
    Off:
    Glaives win.

So I got the Norganon's Agility trinket today (cause pew pew), currently @950, but I'm sim'ing lower than my old default Alchemist Stone/Moonglaves (925 socketed) combo even in ST. Didn't do any homework, thought it would be an upgrade. Sad bear is sad.

1. Is there a point that this will change because of the ilvl upgrades?
    2. Does that change in a raid environment because of secondary buff from the other raid trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    So I got the Norganon's Agility trinket today (cause pew pew), currently @950, but I'm sim'ing lower than my old default Alchemist Stone/Moonglaves (925 socketed) combo even in ST. Didn't do any homework, thought it would be an upgrade. Sad bear is sad.

1. Is there a point that this will change because of the ilvl upgrades?
    2. Does that change in a raid environment because of secondary buff from the other raid trinkets?
    1. Probably
    2. Probably

The trinkets need to be simmed. No idea how though.

So where do we go now to read about things like how the new tier is compared to t20....how tank trinkets are doing....dps trinkets for tanks in Antorus....etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastard View Post
    So where do we go now to read about things like how the new tier is compared to t20....how tank trinkets are doing....dps trinkets for tanks in Antorus....etc.
    Discord, or ask it here.
    I'm not 100% sure on the trinket meta right now, but t21 is generally going to be unused.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastard View Post
    Here's what I just found on Discord:

DPS trinkets: https://faideww.github.io/guardian-trinkets/

Def trinkets: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...yRk9cU/preview

The Def trinket list is considerably easier to read than the DPS one imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Here's what I just found on Discord:

DPS trinkets: https://faideww.github.io/guardian-trinkets/

Def trinkets: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...yRk9cU/preview

The Def trinket list is considerably easier to read than the DPS one imo.
    Oh thanks for this, been sort of looking for something on the offensive trinkets for awhile and it's cool that you can set different options to take in account what kind of set-up you have.

I'll have to check those links out when I get home, thanks to both Bearshield and Cenarius

http://bfa.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/guardian

Doesn't look like much changed in the BFA beta yet so far. Ironfur is based on agility (aka ilvl, just as armor is right now), FR heals a flat percentage (good), rage regen upped a bit (yay).

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/guardian

Doesn't look like much changed in the BFA beta yet so far. Ironfur is based on agility (aka ilvl, just as armor is right now), FR heals a flat percentage (good), rage regen upped a bit (yay).
    .. and still no replacement for Mark of Ursol. Guess that's "gg" in terms of M+ Guaridan Druids.

Guttural Roars nerfed: it no longer grants 40 yards on Stampeding, just reduces the cooldown to 1min.
    Intimidating Roar nerfed: radius is down 10 yards from 20 on live.
    FR: As you mentioned, heals a flat percent, but recharge rate seems to be increased significantly - 36s recharge o.o. Also 25% over 5s is crap...
    Survival Instincts: Recharge rate buffed, 3min recharge from 4min recharge on live
    Barkskin: Cooldown lowered, 1min from 1.5min on live
    Dash: Both nerfed and buffed: cooldown 2min vs 3min on live, duration 10s vs 15s on live, speed 60% vs 70% on live

Wonder if we'll get to keep rage of the sleeper