Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Is "BearCat" a dps gain in BfA? I understand its only usable in some situations where defence isnt a priority.
    Yep, when used correctly it can be 20% damage increase on ST.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Yep, when used correctly it can be 20% damage increase on ST.
    Is the stat prio same as frontpage for kittyweaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    Is the stat prio same as frontpage for kittyweaving?
    Haste is a bit higher than normal. Nothing much else.
    All the secondaries are really close together for dps tbh.

Hello?

Anyone still out there?

Deleted
    nobody, guardian druid is broken we had all reroll -to Monk-DK-Pal. someone had miss click on Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Hello?

Anyone still out there?
    12 year old tank druid main. I'm monk now. Hopefully I'll be back in 8.2, 8.1 doesn't look like the moment. Our M+ is fixed a bit. But our defensive and rotational kit are still on par with warriors.

12 year old tank druid main. I'm monk now. Hopefully I'll be back in 8.2, 8.1 doesn't look like the moment. Our M+ is fixed a bit. But our defensive and rotational kit are still on par with warriors.
    That's sad. I was a warrior during Vanilla, but switched to druid during BC... so I can appreciate your attachment.

I haven't given up on my druid, but I haven't bothered doing anything above an 11 this expansion whereas I was up above 20 during Legion. I'm hopeful that we'll eventually get reworked into a more engaging and sufficiently powered spec, but I'm not holding my breath.

Oddly enough our other tank plays a Blood DK and he's rerolling BrM.

I'm still Guardianing it up, but I'm also not doing cutting edge raiding anymore so that's part of why it's fine for me to still be a bear. It's not that we are "bad" it's more that the other tanks all have cool things they can do that are useful and we're just kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I'm still Guardianing it up, but I'm also not doing cutting edge raiding anymore so that's part of why it's fine for me to still be a bear. It's not that we are "bad" it's more that the other tanks all have cool things they can do that are useful and we're just kind of boring.
    in 8.1 we'll have 1 min roar back at least as well as ursol's vortex which will be nice for M+

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    in 8.1 we'll have 1 min roar back at least as well as ursol's vortex which will be nice for M+
    WHAT?! How did I miss that? \o/ That will help a bit

WHAT?! How did I miss that? \o/ That will help a bit
    Yes, 12% damage buff combined with ursols and 1 min roar might make it fun to do M+ again as guardian.
    That's a 1 min AOE grip in 2 GCD's. Not bad at all, especially on necrotic weeks or raging weeks.

Our raiding kit is still a bit lackluster and unchanged though. The aggro issue might be resolved with the 12% damage buff. But our rotation is still lackluster and our AM bland.

Our raiding kit is still a bit lackluster and unchanged though. The aggro issue might be resolved with the 12% damage buff. But our rotation is still lackluster and our AM bland.
    Yea, I miss having anything interesting I can do at all even if it was just situational. Having something cool we can do sometimes to help would make a big difference for me.

Yea, I miss having anything interesting I can do at all even if it was just situational. Having something cool we can do sometimes to help would make a big difference for me.
    I thought about this cool ability! I hope you like the idea!

Rage of Ursol: 1m30s CD For 10s you reflect 20% of all damage taken to your opponent as nature damage, and deal 20% more damage.

Cynicism off: I'd just like them to swap swipe and thrash around.
    Swipe being a big AOE hit for some snap threat on a 4-6s CD. And thrash being a small hit with a stacking bleed without CD.
    Make GG baseline and replace it with Twin Moons legendary.

Look guys. We have a spec again.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2018-12-05 at 01:09 AM.

I thought about this cool ability! I hope you like the idea!

Rage of Ursol: 1m30s CD For 10s you reflect 20% of all damage taken to your opponent as nature damage, and deal 20% more damage.

Cynicism off: I'd just like them to swap swipe and thrash around.
    Swipe being a big AOE hit for some snap threat on a 4-6s CD. And thrash being a small hit with a stacking bleed without CD.
    Make GG baseline and replace it with Twin Moons legendary.

Look guys. We have a spec again.
    That's all we need really Except for the swipe/thrash thing.

And take Frenzied Regen off the GCD

igromania

Actually the Nerf to Mastery HP/+Healing reduction has been on live for a while now for US at least.