Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by er4di View Post
    Sub - high skill cap
    lol.

In previous expansions, but certainly not now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    lol.

In previous expansions, but certainly not now.
    Sure it is. It's definitely a lot harder to perform sub's rotation than assassination or outlaw. Especially if you don't plan 2-3 minutes ahead.

er4di

Number one rule right now, level two spec up. Focus one for what you mainly do, but keep a 2nd one close behind if possible. Currently I run assassination in raids, it's simply too good of DPS to pass up right now.

I also run Sub for my secondary spec and love it (also by keeping this spec "some what" kept up, I can make an easier transition to it raiding when my gear is appropriate). The burst out of stealth on Sub is just crazy good, both pvp and pve. Sub has a lot of nice benefits when world questing etc. jump of mountains and take no fall damage, high dodge rate, sprint turns into free vanish, tons of utility, oh and did I mention that mobs die in 1-3 hits as you pop out of stealth. I happen to have gotten the legendary cloak. using that at full stacks with stealth or shadow dance active.......my god explosion, I hit a guy in pvp yesterday with shirken storm for 2.1 million damage (berserker enraged). I don't remember how many points in have into this spec, but I know my next point is 500,000 AP.

Assassination is just good in dungeons and raids. AOE isn't as bad as you think once you get the hang of it, but no, you're not going to pull the AOE numbers of a monk or fire mage etc. single target, people will be struggling to keep up with you if they are of equal gear level, it's just a strong spec. I personally love it, the on demand melt that exsanguinate provides is just awesome.

Hope this helped a little bit.

Does quick draw dmg bonus affect blunderbluss procs?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Yes it does.

- - - Updated - - -

MOVED GUIDE TO NEW WEBSITE! http://roguedpsguide.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Stjern View Post
    Yes it does.

- - - Updated - - -

MOVED GUIDE TO NEW WEBSITE! http://roguedpsguide.com/
    Website is cool, although there are quite a few spelling errors throughout.

A video/gif section of basic rotations would be good as well (example, an optimal opener for Sub, or how to handle multiple targets, etc.)

Nice job!

So out of curiosity, what seems to be the go-to for things like Mythic 0 to 15, PvP/Arena, LFR/Normal, world content.... is it a personal preference between Assa and Outlaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    So out of curiosity, what seems to be the go-to for things like Mythic 0 to 15, PvP/Arena, LFR/Normal, world content.... is it a personal preference between Assa and Outlaw?
    Early Mythics/LFR-Normal -- literally anything you want. World content, Sub. PvP, no idea.

PVP/arena, I've been playing sub, I find sub to be good uptime and hard for people to get away from me.

anything instance wise I run Assassin, it's just awesome dps. if you play exsanguinate build you will find it much less boring that Agonizing poison. (side note, any spec will be just fine, I even dungeon in sub without any legends for sub and still pull high 300k's-400k's depending on the length of the fight. I generally do more than that as assassin.

world content, I love Sub. great burst dps, and great world perks (jumping off cliffs with no fall damage etc)

Deleted
    What about updating your guide?

the relic sims are already updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=410072229
    Frontpage/Relicpage still shows MA miles ahead.