Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry Is the PvP burstier at 110?

Please tell me the game is burstier at 110, 'cause I'm getting sick and tired trying to kill healers healing healers in unrated battlegrounds without any result (not even their mana bar moves!).

What class are you?

Quote Originally Posted by XAMpew View Post
    What class are you?
    I've been trying a bunch lately...tonight I played my Paladin, DK, Warlock and Shaman, iirc. Why?

currently, bg damage is lower than it was in wod despite people having 200k more hp

holinka pls

dunno about legion yet, hopefully it won't be as terrible

Ît is. On 110 as a healer in BG i can not survive very long when 2-3 dps are focusing me. (as it should be imho) on level 100 in BGs are almost immortal as a healer even with 2-3 on me, i run with them oever the whole BG kiting them forever. Even if I am the healer and it is harder to survive on 110 i really like it more than beeing immortal. Healers need support again to survive. I always hated it, when a heal could survive on his own vs 2 DPS for like minutes long.

110 is and isn't burstier, it is once everyone has max artifact and pvp talents but it will be a long while before that happens.

If you want to kill healers, try Rog or DH, they are amazing at it on beta.

on live, i play Ret, in random BGs I only have hard time killing MW/Disc, rest healers pretty easy to kill if Hoj/JV 100% crit combination + if i get my procs, i can manage bring a healer under 10% hp in 1 stun.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    Please tell me the game is burstier at 110, 'cause I'm getting sick and tired trying to kill healers healing healers in unrated battlegrounds without any result (not even their mana bar moves!).
    No, but the issue isn't the game not being "bursty" enough.

The problem is that healers are balanced around dampening. In unrated BGs and the world, dampening doesn't exist, so healers are too strong. Even though there isn't any dampening in RBGs you have the team co-ordination still. It's been the case since WoD, you can't really solo healers if they have any clue on what they're doing. Even with 2-3 people it still takes a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    It's been the case since WoD, you can't really solo healers if they have any clue on what they're doing.
    Resto Druid and Disc Priest maybe but Shaman/Paladin are much easier.

No, but the issue isn't the game not being "bursty" enough.
    Its definitively burstier lmao. Even double warlock + healer finish 3s match under 2 minutes pretty much everytime. Thug cleaves at 110 can train the healer and win in 20 seconds almost everytime.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Its definitively burstier lmao. Even double warlock + healer finish 3s match under 2 minutes pretty much everytime. Thug cleaves at 110 can train the healer and win in 20 seconds almost everytime.
    Spent 40+ hours on beta which was mostly spent playing wargames vs 2400ish/glad level people as/vs various comps and most of the games lasted ages.

Also most streamers games I've seen have also lasted quite a while. Even when it's them versus random people.

Spent 40+ hours on beta which was mostly spent playing wargames vs 2400ish/glad level people as/vs various comps and most of the games lasted ages.
    lmao, so you dont have beta. Thanks for clearing that up.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    lmao, so you dont have beta. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Err... I'm pretty sure I do.

Are you going to just say shit like that or make a point? What are you judging off of, for example?

Err... I'm pretty sure I do.

Are you going to just say shit like that or make a point? What are you judging off of, for example?
    You literally only said stuff...... stuff that everyone that pvp in the beta knows is wrong. So we both showed nothing, except i dont need to because everyone thats on the beta will rectify you. Even all the healers whining that their healing output are terrible at 110. All the R1 like PShero and Mediva showing/saying 3s is almost exclusively train the healer into the ground now.

No lets believe that one guy that claims a bunch of shit that nobody will agree with. I have over 300h on beta. Arena matches of 3s finish quicker then 3 minutes even when we run double demo warlock + resto shaman. If someone stays in a fellord more then 5 second, hes dead. Same on my outlaw rogue if i get someone in a stun he cant trinket and pop curse of the dread blade, hes dead 100 to 0. In arena and in bg.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-08-26 at 01:38 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You literally only said stuff...... stuff that everyone that pvp in the beta knows is wrong. So we both showed nothing, except i dont need to because everyone thats on the beta will rectify you. Even all the healers whining that their healing output are terrible at 110. All the R1 like PShero and Mediva showing/saying 3s is almost exclusively train the healer into the ground now.

No lets believe that one guy that claims a bunch of shit that nobody will agree with.
    Plenty of people agree with me, I've watched people stream it and their games have lasted longer than 2 minutes like you claim.

Most high-rated people I know are also enjoying beta.

So, what am I going to do? Go based on my experiences of it and the majority of people's I knows experiences, or yours, when I don't even know who you are or if you have any experience? You haven't even said if you've played it yet.

When were the complaints made about healing? Recent?

Also, why are you so aggressive?
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-08-26 at 01:48 PM.

Plenty of people agree with me, I've watched people stream it and their games have lasted longer than 2 minutes like you claim.

Most high-rated people I know are also enjoying beta.

So, what am I going to do? Go based on my experiences of it and the majority of people's I knows experiences, or yours, when I don't even know who you are or if you have any experience?

When were the complaints made about healing? Recent?

Also, why are you so aggressive?

nobody is gona post and agree with you. Not even rank 1s players. DH, Rogues, firemages, arm warriors, bm hunter can take you to near death in a matter of seconds on their own.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-08-26 at 01:45 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you're going based off a random 1500 demon hunter derping about with no idea what he's doing / a priest that doesnt even disperse (bad healer as well probably, it's a skirmish) against a team with a 3k rogue on it. Why did they run in when their healer had no choice but to sit a full sap and why did the DH do nothing to peel?

And yes, rogue is OP right now as it is anyway. It will definitely be nerfed, he was killing people blindfolded as sub. Outlaw is just pure RNG and he had a decent RTB roll.

So you claimed I don't have beta but you're only going off of other people's claims and videos, not mentioning yourself playing it... alright then.

I'll see if I can find some of the clips I had from my wargames and upload them.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-08-26 at 03:49 PM.

So you're going based off a random 1500 demon hunter derping about with no idea what he's doing (as well probably the rest of his team, it's a skirmish) against a team with a 3k rogue on it.

And yes, rogue is OP right now as it is anyway. It will definitely be nerfed, he was killing people blindfolded as sub. Outlaw is just pure RNG and he had a decent RTB roll.

So you claimed I don't have beta but you're only going off of other people's claims and videos, not mentioning yourself playing it... alright then.
    Actually he rolled a buff he only used half of in the video. You cant even grasp what you see in the video lmao. He used killing spree and plunder so jolly roger did nothing only Shark infested water 25% crit chance. Its an average roll. He killed the priest inside dispersion. DISPERSION. Now notice how the DH that "doesent know what he doing" takes him to 25% in seconds, same for the hunter before he turtled as well.

Im linking a video that shows exactly what im saying. I already said i play outlaw and warlock and this is literally how all arena pans out in 3s. Doesent matter what rating you are, people can kill other people throught shield walls and such. Healers can be trained into the ground. The fact that you bring Pshero 3k rating in this would have him barelly amused. He literally clicked 2 buttons to kill a priest inside dispersion. Wanna know the best part, Killing spree is less burst then artifact weapon curse of the dreaded blades. So he had an even better burst waiting if the shadow priest survived.

Now crawl back into your hole and stop pretending you are friend with invisible high rated people, nobody is amused.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-08-26 at 02:01 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually he rolled a buff he only used half of in the video. You cant even grasp what you see in the video lmao. He used killing spree and plunder so jolly roger did nothing only Shark infested water 25% crit chance. Its an average roll. He killed the priest inside dispersion. DISPERSION. Now notice how the DH that doesent know what is doing takes him to 25% in seconds, same for the hunter before he turtled as well.

Im linking a video that shows exactly what im saying. I already said i play outlaw and warlock and this is literally how all arena pans out in 3s. Doesent matter what rating you are, people can kill other people throught shield walls and such. Healers can be trained into the ground. The fact that you bring Pshero 3k rating in this would have him barelly amused. He literally clicked 2 buttons to kill a priest inside dispersion.
    When did he disperse?

When did he disperse?
    The entire fucking time.. You can see the animation and hear the sound lmao. For such a high rated player, you sure cant watch videos.