Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post

You know, you call me the asshole, but I haven't flung one insult, yet you haven't managed to go a post without doing so multiple times. You may say I was rude, dismissive, or even disrespectful to the other poster for my comment, but I didn't attack him the way you've been attacking me over what is a fairly trivial squabble that he's apparently already moved on from. You can it as an excuse for your imagined crusade for justice, but it's a poor way to go about it.
    If only you weren't a dirty Alliance player, I'd hug you. One of the few people on this site I have legitimate respect for.

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    If only you weren't a dirty Alliance player, I'd hug you. One of the few people on this site I have legitimate respect for.
    That means so much coming from a professional shitposter!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    That means so much coming from a professional shitposter!
    Why even respond. Anyone whose spent more than 5 minutes on the warrior forums knows you know your shit and that your guides are the most up to date and backed by actual research. People saying "I said it first!!!11!!" Essentially think their word is more important than any actual testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Why even respond. Anyone whose spent more than 5 minutes on the warrior forums knows you know your shit and that your guides are the most up to date and backed by actual research. People saying "I said it first!!!11!!" Essentially think their word is more important than any actual testing.
    I was just being funny, I don't have a problem with what he said.

As for the actual shitposters, see my sig.