Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quick question: should i replace my 2pc t19 (890 shoulders, 900 cape) with a 950 m ttf haste mast cape and a higher ilvl shoulder?

I second that question, although slightly more general: How much is the T19 2p worth currently?

It's worth about 40 ilvl each piece if I remember right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arui View Post
    It's worth about 40 ilvl each piece if I remember right.
    Roughly this yeah. It's pretty easy to sim thought to find out, I'd recommend using raidbots: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/gear
    just log out in one set of gear, add the other one and you'll know

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Roughly this yeah. It's pretty easy to sim thought to find out, I'd recommend using raidbots: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/gear
    just log out in one set of gear, add the other one and you'll know
    ah right, thank you! i saw somewhere though someone saying 2pc if it's single target and otherwise for aoe but i'm gonna assume that's not true hahah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    ah right, thank you! i saw somewhere though someone saying 2pc if it's single target and otherwise for aoe but i'm gonna assume that's not true hahah
    It does nothing for AOE as you don't cast empowered fillers.

Is there a simple guide on which trait "combos" are best to get from Nether Crucible? Im so confused looking at the discord one :/

I guess Icy veins :P But its probably meh

But ideally what would be good? Like two ST traits and one aoe?
    Last edited by Tyze; 2017-09-16 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Is there a simple guide on which trait "combos" are best to get from Nether Crucible? Im so confused looking at the discord one :/

I guess Icy veins :P But its probably meh

But ideally what would be good? Like two ST traits and one aoe?
    Check the links in the first post.

ST or AoE i'd say depends on what you think you'll see more of till you get new relics. For a mix, you'll want stat boosts when available since most procs favour ST.
    For pure ST, it's probably going to come down to what path offers the best bonus trait, unless you get Sorrows or something with no DPS benefit at all(can we even roll the hot?).

Seems Dark Sorrows was buffed substantially(40%). Should make it much more competetive in AoE.

Deleted
    I updated it in the guide, still not as good as secondary stats for AOE, but atleast it is not complete trash tier anymore.

Per raid needs just transitioned to my Balance druid after discussion with guild leadership.

First legendary drop: Oneth's Intuition

Second legendary drop: Impeccable Fel Essence.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Cheers for the guide, it's been invaluable in learning the spec thus far.

I’m so jealous. I got Oneth this week. It is the only leggo I have that is above tier 3, and the only leggo that i have remaining that is lower than tier 2 is prydaz... At least pretty much everything else I get will be an upgrade from here on out...

Quote Originally Posted by MookieRah View Post
    I’m so jealous. I got Oneth this week. It is the only leggo I have that is above tier 3, and the only leggo that i have remaining that is lower than tier 2 is prydaz... At least pretty much everything else I get will be an upgrade from here on out...
    Prydaz can be immensely useful on some encounters, particularly if your healers are struggling. Dead DPS tell no tales or something like that.

Oh, I’m not dissing on Prydaz, but after getting all the terrible legendaries and all but one utility legendary I would rather just get some bis stuff first.

Deleted
    Any word on what trinkets we could see to be the most powerful when Antorus hits? Currently rolling with AC / owl trinket for single and AC / Whisper for sustained AoE/M+.

Don't underestimate Thurible for sustained AoE fights.

Terror from the Deep is also quite strong in ST when you can stay at a safe distance.

Gebuz, which trinkets are better to use for m+ aoe? 935 mastery statstick + 925 mastery statstick or 935 statstick + 920 whispers? ty!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bulaxoxo View Post
    Gebuz, which trinkets are better to use for m+ aoe? 935 mastery statstick + 925 mastery statstick or 935 statstick + 920 whispers? ty!
    whispers is probably better on average, from what I remember, it's roughly equal to a mastery stat stick ~10 ilvl higher.

It's not very good for consistency, though. So consider what you need more of.

Hey Gebuz, all the other boomkins in my guild are simming mastery is their best stat, but im always simming crit for multi with a 112 setup and haste with a 233 setup. Am I doing something wrong?