Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Don't forget raids as well. The proc also sticks around even if you unequip OI
    Would a theorethical stronger opener be possible with the banked SS. So something like

-3 Half Moon
    -1,5 SS
    0 Pull - dots
    Continue after with empowerments ready. With SL giving you faster casts and less ramp up time.
    Not really usefull though outside of some fun during farm nights.

Any opinions on TW Skull of Gul'dan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys.

I need some help understanding something with these logs.

Recently joined a guild and I am somewhat behind on gear and legendaries but was wondering where the difference in DPS comes from between myself and the other Moonie in the guild.

You will see under casts we have the same amount of spells casted but his damage is way higher.

I'd like to know, along with any other issues you might have noticed, the following please:

1 - we have the same amount of SS casts. How is it that he has more empowerments than I do, what does that mean? Am I wasting empowerments?

2- Where is his extra damage from SS coming from? Is it gear and stat difference?

Here are the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Keep in mind: I do not have Legendary helm or IFE, nor do I have 4pc T20.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

A bunch of things:
    -He has 6k more int than you.
    -He had double the concordance procs (12v6)
    -He had more orb buffs than you
    -He was using an augment rune

He didn't have more empowerments than you. He just used his up more often, so it shows him 'gaining' the buff more often, where you had empowerment stacks left up more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    A bunch of things:
    -He has 6k more int than you.
    -He had double the concordance procs (12v6)
    -He had more orb buffs than you
    -He was using an augment rune

He didn't have more empowerments than you. He just used his up more often, so it shows him 'gaining' the buff more often, where you had empowerment stacks left up more often.
    Thanks for that - appreciate it, but how does this justify his SS crits compared to mine?

RNG with a little help from an SS crit relic.

About how much haste is recommended when you have 4pc T20? I also have the charm of the rising tide, I think its called (caster trinket from Harjatan).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...r/beast%C3%AEe this is my gear as of now. I realise its not optimal but as we all know RNG isnt always friendly.

^Don't worry about stats, just work on your ilvl and stats will come naturally.

Gebuz

what are you using to track your GCD, I would like to use that. I noticed it in one of your videos, I mismanage some of my GCD windows

Thanks

Deleted
    gnosis, there should be a link to the pastebin in the guide in the addon section.

Deleted
    Question from a newly aspiring feather chicken: How many (if any) ilvls is the Gnawed Thumb Ring worth? I currently have it at 910 but recently got Yathae's Thumb Ring at 945. I like how the Gnawed Thumb Ring lines up with cds and stuff but is it worth 35ilvl loss? (I usually use Archdruid leggo as my second ring since I only managed to get boots and wrists for balance since its my 4th OS)

Thanks !!

P.S unfortunately I'm not allowed to post wowhead links for the rings yet ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Spicywiener View Post
    Question from a newly aspiring feather chicken: How many (if any) ilvls is the Gnawed Thumb Ring worth? I currently have it at 910 but recently got Yathae's Thumb Ring at 945. I like how the Gnawed Thumb Ring lines up with cds and stuff but is it worth 35ilvl loss? (I usually use Archdruid leggo as my second ring since I only managed to get boots and wrists for balance since its my 4th OS)

Thanks !!

P.S unfortunately I'm not allowed to post wowhead links for the rings yet ^.^
    I would say Yathae, but man those stats suck for us... Gnawed might be better due to the mastery and equip. Use Simcraft just in case. Or Raidbots if you don't know how to use Simc.

any updates from Gebuz on his Balance Guide for 7.3?

Quote Originally Posted by bulaxoxo View Post
    any updates from Gebuz on his Balance Guide for 7.3?
    Nothing changed for Balance in 7.3 so it's still up to date.

Deleted
    Pretty much. I'll add some numbers for the nether crucible Tier 2 talents soon though.

Interesting tidbit: in the spidercave in Antoran Wastes, you can get the buff Burning Adrenaline. With it active, i was able to chain-SW at <0.6s cast time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Interesting tidbit: in the spidercave in Antoran Wastes, you can get the buff Burning Adrenaline. With it active, i was able to chain-SW at <0.6s cast time.
    do you happen to have some logs with this? shouldn't be possible to go under the 0.75s gcd unless the haste buff works like elisande/gul'dan/time anomaly haste buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    do you happen to have some logs with this? shouldn't be possible to go under the 0.75s gcd unless the haste buff works like elisande/gul'dan/time anomaly haste buff.
    No, was just messing around a bit. The eggs are fairly simple to find and the buff lasts two minutes, though, so generating logs should be pretty simple. I'm going to bed now, though, so none from me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Pretty much. I'll add some numbers for the nether crucible Tier 2 talents soon though.
    Cool. Waiting for your numbers since the crucible is such a clusterduck and I don't quite understand it yet.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

There's a spreadsheet to compare the crucible relics. Don't have a link right now but it's pinned in the balance discord.

edit: was posted in the tank thread: Crucible Spreadsheet
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2017-09-15 at 11:39 AM.