Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well, this does have the advantage of making it rather easy to compare, since Antorus on the same difficulty is exactly 30 iLvl higher.

Deleted
    So I got a bit fucked over by my relic in chest this week where ilvl was way better but i have to choose between bladed feathers and touch of the moon for tier 3 netherlight trait. Anyone know what's better for survivability?

Touch of the Moon. It heals for about 1 million if it crits and it heals before dmg would kill you

At 4 points and ~930 iLvl, it'll heal for about a million non-crit, actually.

Yeah I just checked, it's actually not terrible now. Got rank 1 healing log on Mythic Varimathras due to it xd

Ugh I just found out I shouldn't be using Tarnished Sentinel Medallion on AOE and that makes sense I guess, silly me.

So far I got a 915+socket Tarnished Sentinel Medallion, 920 Charm of the Rising Tide, 950 Norgannon's Prowess and a 915 Mastery Stat Stick.
    I'm using Lady and the Child & Oneth's Intuition along with 2piece T20 and 2piece T21 (don't have 4piece yet).

I'm assuming Charm of the Rising Tide and Norgannon's Prowess make the most sense to combine on AOE?
    Last edited by Elrandir; 2017-12-17 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Simcraft crashed but I used raidbots and confirmed Charm & Norgannon are best combination

Out of what you have, Charm or the stat stick, depending on what fits the fight best, i'd say. Though if you have a priority target, Owl would still be useful.

Norgannon is a no-brainer, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not the worst(which goes to Figurehead of the Naglfar with a choice award for "Worst trinket of the game"), but there's quite a few better ones for us.

Spreadsheet wasn't updated for the hotfixes yet, was it? Although i'm not convinced this is going to change all that much.
    Bomb squirrel generator? ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    I am bit curious how "forgiving" is balance's priority list if I "fail" on paying attention to your rotation? Cause reading the guide for it and the basic bit seems not that complex and gives your room for mistakes or am I completely mistaken?

It's relatively forgiving since the order of spells doesn't really matter all that much. Whether you spend your Solar or Lunar Empowerments first is irrelevant as long as you don't lose any to capping. Whether you spend an Empowerment first or cast Starsurge first doesn't matter as long as you don't lose any to capping, etc.

Deleted
    Yeah the rotation is definitely one of the easier and more forgiving ones in the game. The biggest impacts on your DPS will usually be Downtime (not casting enough) or dot uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is very good to hear, that as long as you keep DoTs up and cast you'll be middle of the pack (I would assume), which is generally what I am after if I will have to do the swap to balance at some point this tier. Thanks.

Yeah the min/maxing mostly comes from pooling AP for movement, timing ap dumps with procs, and learning how to play with different legendaries/specs for different fights.

Really wish they'd do something about the 4p 21 bonus to be better for single target so we're not still having to try and wear 4p t20 for single target in antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by BradTheBard87 View Post
    Really wish they'd do something about the 4p 21 bonus to be better for single target so we're not still having to try and wear 4p t20 for single target in antorus.
    They won't.

Just get 30+ better itemlevel on T21 and the difference should be neglible. (Though T20 2p is a must for Single target.)

Which shouldn't be terribly hard, since that's the exact iLvl difference between same difficulty ToS and Antorus.

I haven't been reading much on my Boomkin in Antorus so I'm confused about the legendary cloak getting a lot of usage. Is it because Wax and Wane got nerfed and LatC isn't as strong as it was before the nerf?

Deleted
    It's for an alternative single target spec that keeps starfall up: https://www.dreamgrove.gg/balance/20...ad_spec_guide/
    mostly a thing due to bad kill timers for Incarnation + IFE as well as being extremely mobile.

Deleted
    That will be op in bfa ? or none change

Quote Originally Posted by Warrent View Post
    That will be op in bfa ? or none change
    Tuning isn't done, so no answer on that. Will be fucking boring, though.