Deleted

Question Most overpowered Legion legendary? (World PvP)

What do you think will be the most game breaking legendary for the "there are no rules" World PvP of Legion?

What's your pick?

I'm not sure how anyone can beat a rogue wearing Will of Valeera who spams feint, especially with the elusivness talent, which reduces all damage by 30%.

I'm hoping for the 4x dmg Pyroblast Bracers..

Really just depends how high damage is. If people are literally 2 or 3 shotting each other in world pvp, 4% hp per sec won't be quite so insane.

I don't think the legendary itself is TOO powerful, i mean it is, that's the point in Legendaries, but.. Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison
    Combined with artifact trait that causes fire damage to heal you for 15% of it's damage done.. it's going to be fun seeing if anyone can kill a vengeance DH.

the 60% slow on Corruption one is atleast top contender for most annoying one

Why is this even a thing? These stupid legendaries and order hall missions are the two things I hate about legion right now (I like everything else for the most part).

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Hunters Voodoo Mask would get my vote. 20% heal followed by 5% every second for 10 seconds (70% total) over 30 seconds seems fairly good.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    I'm hoping for the 4x dmg Pyroblast Bracers..
    You have to hardcast the pyro for it to work tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attractive View Post
    You have to hardcast the pyro for it to work tho.
    poly>pyro either forces you to pop trinket and get poly'd again, or you die off ignite damage. Basically, harcast pyro> combustion> keep throwing pyros until target is dead of FB and pgoenix stacks are depleeted.
    World pvp is a joke as always. Or you are druid and you give 0 fucks about world pvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I avoided all things legion before it came out. How does one obtain these pants?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------