Help! Alienware vs Asus laptop

Hello everyone!

I need some help because I know nothing about computers. I'm deciding between these two computers for Legion.

Alienware - 17.3" 4K Ultra HD Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB Solid State Drive - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics

VS

Asus - ROG 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Metallic - NVIDIA GTX 960M graphics

Its over a $600 price difference. Will the Alienware computer make a difference or will they basically play the same way? I bought the asus and when I installed wow the recommended graphics setting was set to 5. Would the alienware computer get a higher recommendation?

- - - Updated - - -

A big help would be going to the best buy webpage and comparing the alienware and asus laptops and telling me which one i should get in the $1100-$1200 range

Alienware is overpriced for what it is, it might run a bit better, but not on 4k as the screen is, you would need to drop to 1080p and medium like settings, if you realy have to have a laptop to game on with decent settings from bestbuy I would advise http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...gories&seeAll=

it's more expensive but it has a good and current GPU and should perform a lot better then the 2 you mentioned (the 10xx series GPU is almost the same as the desktop version while the 9xx version is 30-40% slower then the desktop version.