Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Sorry but ts confusing on UH wea skin. So basicly u need AK 6-7 around 20-23 power and rng on apoclypse casting ? O.o
    You just need AK6.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

I read somewhere that the 2000 ghouls need to be summoned in the broken isles? Is this true or do PG ones work as well? I've just been grinding PG straight up

Deleted
    how many traits do you need in Apoc? i am at Ak 8 but i only have 18 traits.

Deleted
    Here's an AutoHotKey script doing what Forgottenone describes in his post, please note that this most likely is against the TOS, not more so than doing it with the keyboard's software though. Use at own risk.
    You can run this in the background, the keystrokes will be sent to the "World of Warcraft" window.

Save this as whatever.ahk and run it with F12. F11 to stop it. You can run it behind a 'locked' screen if you'd like.

The script is under 90 lines so you should probably read it to make sure I'm not deleting all your gear.
    pastebin.com/xFHri4Vy

I use the macros from Forgottenone's method, with the keys indicated there except I have 'Interact with target' on 9.

Forgottenone's method:
    mmo-champion.com/threads/2059751-Death-Knight-Artifact-Weapon-Skins-How-to-get-them-(READ-OP)?p=42713731#post42713731
    Last edited by mmoca96cb9dd67; 2016-10-10 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    Proving grounds reset mechanic count ?

I got it last night with Ak7 and 19 traits so I think you'll be fine.

It amazes me why people run botting-esque software when something like Warden scans everything in your filesystem, memory and browsers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    Mod Edit

Hi. A large number of people have been frequently posting armories, screenshots, etc from people who have these hidden appearances.

This is all because of a bug that they are abusing. They do not actually have the hidden appearance. Please don't post about them here unless they have the original (default) hidden appearance coloring.

Thanks.

Original Post

Hi fellow Death Knights!

Now that Legion has finally dropped and we have our awesome Artifact Weapons in hand. I would love if we could help each other by giving tips or maybe a guide on how to collect the different Artifact skins.

As an example, I have been looking on the web how to find the Bonereaper's Hook (UH Skin), but can't find any good information.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139548/the-bonereapers-hook

Anyone interested in this?

-Castle

When I created this thread I did not belive that a couple of weeks later it would have reached 1.2 million views and almost 7000 replies. I have been following the thread very closely and I love the fact that most of us have been trying to work together as a community. Happy to see my fellow Death Knights working together. Now that we know how to get the Hook I wish you all the best of luck. I got my Hook just now.
    Last edited by mmocc9e5dcc9d2; 2016-10-11 at 06:38 AM.

Whe I created this thread I did not belive that a couple of weeks later it would have 1.2 million views and almost 7000 replies. I have been following this thread very closely and I love the fact that most of us have been trying to work together as a community. Good job all! Ooh, and I got my Hook just now.

Haha! Grats! Thanks for creating the thread, helped a lot of people out (except for the Frosties, poor Frosties).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesofMachines View Post
    Haha! Grats! Thanks for creating the thread, helped a lot of people out (except for the Frosties, poor Frosties).
    Us Frosties knew what we were getting into in Legion but we made our choice. For anyone who didn't know Frost was going to be blegh... "I am sorry for your lots". At least I can still dual wield in plate without taking 20% more damage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Sorry but ts confusing on UH wea skin. So basicly u need AK 6-7 around 20-23 power and rng on apoclypse casting ? O.o
    Got mine at Weapon Leavel 1. Put all my AP into blood.

Made an account just to post this - just got the book earlier today:

Proving grounds
    AK7 (tried for 3 days with AK6 - no dice)
    18 traits
    Live by the Sword upgrade was being researched - 7 days remaining (the Class Hall upgrade row that precedes Reanimation)
    Haven't unlocked all 3 artifacts
    Hadn't done ICC ever on the DK (and not at all on any other character... since ICC was current content)
    Proc'd off of Apoc
    Did not have Rottgut as an active follower

I included the extra info because during the soul-draining 1000+ apoc and aotd cast grind, I found myself questioning a lot of things: the meaning of life, how long that milk has been lying in my refrigerator, if AK6 was the only real pre-req for the damn book to drop, etc.
    Last edited by Bombard; 2016-10-11 at 01:02 PM.

Finally got mine to drop. Gave up on PG and was doing a heroic, dropped from a proc off Apoc Got AK8 today.

I'm AK6 and have been at it since Saturday night (several sessions using Forgottenone's method) and still nothin'

I'm starting to question my sanity, but the /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44188)) still shows false.

Edit:

As of ~ 1:00AM on 10/11/2016 (that's October 11th to you European heathens) I found it in Acherus using the dummies - just an odd Apocalypse with 8 wounds.

I put in probably 20+ hours of farming all total over a few days.

At the time I was AK6 with 19 traits and reanimation was only researching.

Pretty sure we can rest easy that it's just AK6, though I know we already decided that, just wanted to add my name to the list.
    Last edited by Olrox; 2016-10-11 at 05:32 AM.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine

I farmed about 7 hours on and off in PGs. Gave up and was raiding tonight, dropped on our last pull of Mythic Nyth.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    Even with a bot running two nights in a row (from 9pm to 7am), that's around 900 apocalypse cast, still "false". Good job Blizzard.

You only need AK6. Traits and whatever else you can think to ask about is irrelevant. It can spawn from both Apocalypse and Army.

I wish OP could update the post to reflect this.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

So if my math is right assuming you can get the PG method down to 15 seconds or so ((2000 total ghouls/16 ghouls)*15 seconds)/60= 31.25 minutes. Sure seems to be taking longer than that

Quote Originally Posted by Falaenx View Post
    So if my math is right assuming you can get the PG method down to 15 seconds or so ((2000 total ghouls/16 ghouls)*15 seconds)/60= 31.25 minutes. Sure seems to be taking longer than that
    The ghouls are irrelevant.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    When I created this thread I did not belive that a couple of weeks later it would have reached 1.2 million views and almost 7000 replies. I have been following the thread very closely and I love the fact that most of us have been trying to work together as a community. Happy to see my fellow Death Knights working together. Now that we know how to get the Hook I wish you all the best of luck. I got my Hook just now.
    What set is that?

Edit: JUST DROPPED!

AK7
    Farming dummies in Class Hall.
    23 Levels on Artifact weapon
    Last edited by Cerunnir; 2016-10-11 at 08:11 AM.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight