Deleted
    What about this? Necrophile Tome: Corpse Explosion?
    It's the only spell taught though a book and was introduced in 7.0.3. Doesn't do damage, it only just explodes the corpse. I am thinking on using it across icecrown to see if it does anything.

If you're familiar with the Ashbringer hunt that actually isn't that crazy, I myself have tried it too back in the day. Never ended up getting Timolain's Phylactery though.

The question though what old lore was available related to Death Knights?

We should remember that this is supposed to be on par with the Frost-skin (since GM has said that retri and frost are "special").
    Unholy prob is not fully as stupid. Suddenly I Believe that we are supposed to fish the thing up. More or less based on the "Unholy has a Catch..." comment from a GM and its a hook.
    Atleast it does not feel like we have tried it all yet

Deleted
    Could be a long shot but as the Frost appearance somewhat resembles Corrupted Ashbringer as well, and with Ashbringer being the blade that destroyed Frostmourne, perhaps the questline is the same? I recall Frost DK and Ret pala being mentioned in the same breath.

Wouldn't really match with the whole dark runes and ancient language fluff though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    We should remember that this is supposed to be on par with the Frost-skin (since GM has said that retri and frost are "special").
    Unholy prob is not fully as stupid. Suddenly I Believe that we are supposed to fish the thing up. More or less based on the "Unholy has a Catch..." comment from a GM and its a hook.
    Atleast it does not feel like we have tried it all yet
    I've been entertaining the notion of it being fishing related and I found some pools with non-descript names on Wowhead that were added in Legion according to their filter, but I have no idea where they might be found. Also swam around a bit outside of Stormheim but I didn't find anything in particular.

there was a pool in cove of nashal that was like the pools required for the one fishing achievement. It was like a wreckage pool. it didnt have a name to it when you scrolled over it though. But you could notice that it was a pool

Edit: going to go fish in that pool for a while with the artifact pole.
    Last edited by yankees2424; 2016-09-12 at 01:25 PM.

go to each know location that Nat Pagl have stood and try fishing there maby? Just for the funs of it!

Else I dont really know, it cant be as convoluted as the retri-questchain. They did have a small hint based on the old tales of the ashbringer, we dont, atleast not for unholy.
    Are there any old tales for Frostmourne? Might be Worth checking up....

But as for unholy I guess its just something a tad bit wierd or just the order hall research or something.
    Its not standard stuff like fishing in BI. Someone would have gotten it byt now. If its fishing its either a VERY specific Place in the Broken Isles OR what I Believe some other Place in the World.

Deleted
    Isnt there a cave in northrend where Arthas got Frostmourne? Anything suspicious there maybe?

Deleted
    Since Apocalypse was made by Nathrezims, anyone tried Balnazzar or Mal'Ganis in Culling?
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-12 at 01:31 PM.

Has anyone else noticed that we have A GIANT FROSTWYRM flying in circles in our order hall?

Quote Originally Posted by Frolaytia View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that we have A GIANT FROSTWYRM flying in circles in our order hall?
    Ehm what? Never seen anything like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Ehm what? Never seen anything like that...
    imgur com/ baVweAf

Just when I thought I should do all the theories from back then for the ashbringer, it gets found.
    unbelievable -.-

sooo are there any remours from back then for frostmourne?

btw: had a dream where I looted that chest which doesnt despawn that someone mentioned in this thread and I got the items for frost and the unholy skin but when I clicked on them nothing happened. as you imagine I was not in a good mood when I stood up -.-

Deleted
    Also, in spanish, blizzard translated it into "Garfio del Segador de Huesos". In spanish, garfio it's only used for the tool that pirates used (a pirate hook) or for fishing purposes to grab things, but never for fishing. For fishing we call it "anzuelo".

Could this be a tip that this isn't fishing related, but maybe pirate related?

Quote Originally Posted by schlen View Post
    Isnt there a cave in northrend where Arthas got Frostmourne? Anything suspicious there maybe?
    Ppl have been there over and over but who knows. We are maby just missing something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    Also, in spanish, blizzard translated it into "Garfio del Segador de Huesos". In spanish, garfio it's only used for the tool that pirates used (a pirate hook) or for fishing purposes to grab things, but never for fishing. For fishing we call it "anzuelo".

Could this be a tip that this isn't fishing related, but maybe pirate related?
    OH! this might be something. ok I like pirates and this seems like something really promesing! LETS HUNT SOM PIRATES!

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Ppl have been there over and over but who knows. We are maby just missing something

- - - Updated - - -

OH! this might be something. ok I like pirates and this seems like something really promesing! LETS HUNT SOM PIRATES!
    Undead Pirates. Vampirates in Stormheim?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolaytia View Post
    imgur com/ baVweAf
    I dont have a clue what is her purpose - but it reminds me the dragon Vyragosa http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32630/vyragosa#drops

Deleted
    A lot of comments on the main page article saying MMO-C is dropping the ball on this and it's still all speculation at this point...

Deleted
    If you are wondering what the hidden retribution skin is referencing:

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So, just throwing it out there, but has anyone looked into the real life references of the four horsemen and tried applying them in game? I was thinking mainly of the breaking of the seven seals used to bring about the four horsemen of the apocalypse n such. Seems like it could be a fitting thing for the unholy spec, though if i were to guess they might just save it for the Deaths Deliverance skin, since the combination and inevitable end to conquest(war), famine and pestilence is of course, death.

I ain't religious n all that so i have not studied the stories, but i recall something of the first 4 seals bringing about each of the horsemen in a certain order after a weird little lamb breaks some of the seals? Again, i do not know the proper story of this so please correct me if i am wrong.

Edit: Gorramit, someone beat me to it by a short bit @_@
    that "weird little lamb" is jesus in the bibkle what you are refering to.

question is: if they go with the bible mythology, are there any seals in WoW?

Guys, how about this?

wowhead .com / quest=40728/wormguts-quest#comments

Wormgut marked as Ebon Blade Messenger wowhead. com /search?q=wormgut#npcs