Deleted
    got it guys
    AK7
    Lvl 22
    Reanimation

Proving Grounds AotD / Apoc Spam did it for some hours yesterday, dropped today after 30 min

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathProKnight View Post
    Oh someone is not reading patch notes and also not playing RBGS or normal bGs
    Pvp in 2016 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Skellyhell View Post
    Does anyone have a macro for tracking the unholy secret recolours?

Code:
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Im using this one to track for blood, but i have no idea how to find the relevant IDs for unholy...

From what I understand, the unlock is character-wide. So if you unlock the recolor on one spec, you will have it on all specs. This is why they have yet to fix the bug that allows you to unlock a recolor on one artifact, and then use the same recolor on a second artifact even if you havent unlocked the base color of the appearance yet. So just keep tracking the same things.

Also worth noting, since it is character-wide you can, for instance, complete 75 dungeons with the Touch of Undeath, then 20 with the Bonereaper's Hook, then 5 with the Dark Runeblades and unlock the Dungeon Recolor for all three specs.

Thanks to the Forgottenone method i got it just a few seconds ago!

Like 5-10 hours of spamming! <3

Last edited by Kerrigan-Ragnaros; 2016-10-09 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan-Ragnaros View Post
    Thanks to the Forgottenone method i got it just a few seconds ago!

Like 5-10 hours of spamming! <3
    I am happy I was able to help you It honestly makes typing everything up worth it. Now if only you weren't a human.....guess I will try to overlook it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    I am happy I was able to help you It honestly makes typing everything up worth it. Now if only you weren't a human.....guess I will try to overlook it.
    I can't get your method to work. I don't have a Logitech keyboard, but I have a Razer Blackwidow, and I've used the "macro" function before, so I set one up to just cast FSx3 and Apoc on a timer but it won't run anywhere in WoW. It works fine outside of WoW, like right here, but it just won't work IN WoW and I can't quite figure it out.

Thoughts?
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

just to clear somethings up for people that i was confused about i just got mine 10 mins ago i have

Level 21 wep
    AK 7
    No Reanimation
    No Glyph of Foul Menagerie
    Basically nothing

i tried doing the PG method and finally got bored and just watched live streams on a target dummy and finally got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post
    Pvp in 2016 LUL
    ppl still playing against the machine 2016 lul

Just got mine. Just random runnin around doing WQs

This has gone from a "lets find the hidden skins" and turned into a "look what I got" circlejerk. We get it you guys vape... I mean... have the UH skin. Now lets 180 this thread and try to figure out the Frost one.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDidymus View Post
    This has gone from a "lets find the hidden skins" and turned into a "look what I got" circlejerk. We get it you guys vape... I mean... have the UH skin. Now lets 180 this thread and try to figure out the Frost one.
    1. It's stilll collecting data.
    2. Jelly much?
    3. There is another thread for that already and to be honest the miniscule amount of frost DK's were barely part of the discussion here anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    I can't get your method to work. I don't have a Logitech keyboard, but I have a Razer Blackwidow, and I've used the "macro" function before, so I set one up to just cast FSx3 and Apoc on a timer but it won't run anywhere in WoW. It works fine outside of WoW, like right here, but it just won't work IN WoW and I can't quite figure it out.

Thoughts?
    Unfortunately I am not familiar with Razer products so I would have to just look that up online :-\ I could recommend trying a mouse recorder, I used one before using my keyboard and it worked. There are plenty that you can look up, review, then pick if you wanted. The method would more or less be the same.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2301732678

Is a very very old thread I found, may hold some value for you though. I googled "razer keyboard macro keys wow" to find some results though.

Does anyone know how many ghouls you have to summon so the note appears (just a rough number maybe)? or is it completely random?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathProKnight View Post
    Oh someone is not reading patch notes and also not playing RBGS or normal bGs
    Where are these new magical patch notes? Still bottom of barrel basically even since buffs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunevde View Post
    Where are these new magical patch notes? Still bottom of barrel basically even since buffs

You can always watch and learn from Hazzed how to play frost . I bet you played frost 5 min, no offense.

Deleted
    Big big thanks to the DK community for the wealth of info.

Quick question: the macro shown in this thread that tracks the quest 44881 (or something) progress will return true when the orc spawned, without the need to click on the book, right? If i return after three hours and click the macro it should show "true" if the book dropped. Right?

Has there been any confirmation of someone getting the orc/book to spawn while not in the Broken Isles (e.g. in Proving Grounds scenarios)?

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    Has there been any confirmation of someone getting the orc/book to spawn while not in the Broken Isles (e.g. in Proving Grounds scenarios)?
    Yes, read last page [345] one of the posts also contain pictures for proof

Quote Originally Posted by Sturlesis View Post
    Yes, read last page [345] one of the posts also contain pictures for proof
    Thanks a lot. I feel a bit silly for asking now, but I expected I'd have to go through perhaps a hundred pages since it's not an obvious thing to search for.

Hi, I dont know if all of you follow the Discord for finding the DK Hidden artifact appearence, for frost of course.

Someone there found something written in the github text that contain all dialogs and such.

95104;"Your presence is NOT welcome in OUR chamber! Your kind could never fathom the knowledge flowing through these runes!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95105;"I won't bother with you, peasants. I'll let my students deal with your kind.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95106;"Very well. I'll deal with you myself.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Have this been talked about already, and if so, what have you found out about it?