10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    Has there been any confirmation of someone getting the orc/book to spawn while not in the Broken Isles (e.g. in Proving Grounds scenarios)?
    I got mine in the PG and I've seen others that got it there too.

This is my character with the weapon http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arnak/advanced
    Welcome to Flavor Town.

Ignore my post, I failed to copy
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 2016-10-09 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Ignore my post, I failed to copy
    Thats where the macro comes in.

Hi, I dont know if all of you follow the Discord for finding the DK Hidden artifact appearence, for frost of course.

Someone there found something written in the github text that contain all dialogs and such.

95104;"Your presence is NOT welcome in OUR chamber! Your kind could never fathom the knowledge flowing through these runes!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95105;"I won't bother with you, peasants. I'll let my students deal with your kind.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95106;"Very well. I'll deal with you myself.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522

Have this been talked about already, and if so, what have you found out about it?
    Isn't this from the nar'thalas academy questchain?

Quote Originally Posted by loanel View Post
    Isn't this from the nar'thalas academy questchain?
    Definitely not from the one while leveling. I know some have mentioned a toy that lets you go back and do improved runes and stuff, it could be from that, otherwise it's totally unknown (to me at least)!

postimg. org/image/kd3skmmhv/ I just got the Bonereapers Hook.
    postimg. org/image/kjitt14zv/ Here's the journal that I found while fighting Xavius (oops there goes my dps while I'm reading this thing).
    postimg. org/image/urpl1jw33/ Here's the mob that drops the skin in the professor's secret lab.

Deleted
    Sorry but ts confusing on UH wea skin. So basicly u need AK 6-7 around 20-23 power and rng on apoclypse casting ? O.o

I just finally got after 4 days of farming PG. I am AK7 with 19 AP. I would say I farmed a good 8 hours a day. Today i was close to 6 hours in. Very long grind to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDidymus View Post
    This has gone from a "lets find the hidden skins" and turned into a "look what I got" circlejerk. We get it you guys vape... I mean... have the UH skin. Now lets 180 this thread and try to figure out the Frost one.
    Agree 100%, though you're more likely to get a more constructive and comprehensive hunt through the "fresh FROST" thread with little-to-no risk of noise regarding the now extremely well-documented procedure of acquiring the unholy one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtDidymus View Post
    This has gone from a "lets find the hidden skins" and turned into a "look what I got" circlejerk. We get it you guys vape... I mean... have the UH skin. Now lets 180 this thread and try to figure out the Frost one.
    theres a special thread for frost hidden skin, you could go there instead raging here
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Hi guys.

Just joining the forum! Hi guys. No such luck atm. 7 AK - 21 traits unlocked. No Abom Hall perk. 32+ hours and counting. I have checked the achievement, 2000 completed on the 6th of this month. I'm going crazy lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the Bonereaper's Hook thread now? I'm pretty sure it is.

I retroactively declare this a Spiderman thread.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-10-10 at 03:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Is this the Bonereaper's Hook thread now? I'm pretty sure it is.
    Pretty much ^_^

Has it been confirmed if you can get it from casting Army of the Dead? Or just from Apocalypse?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Has it been confirmed if you can get it from casting Army of the Dead? Or just from Apocalypse?
    I JUST UNLOCKED IT! I'm soooo happy!! It spawned from Apoc. Orc guy. But I wasn't in the PG's. I was bashing brains of target dummies.

Deleted
    Hello! I farmed using Forgottenone's method (works like a charm, thx!), but i wasnt paying attention costantly to the monitor... (i might have been afk doing something else on another monitor for more than an hour). Now the script for the quest says "True" but there's no book on the ground.

Did i lose it?Should i farm it all over again?...

Quote Originally Posted by Vajria View Post
    Hello! I farmed using Forgottenone's method (works like a charm, thx!), but i wasnt paying attention costantly to the monitor... (i might have been afk doing something else on another monitor for more than an hour). Now the script for the quest says "True" but there's no book on the ground.

Did i lose it?Should i farm it all over again?...
    you don't even need to interact with the book, you can go straight to ICC to get your item

btw can anyone confirm if it still drops in PG?

Deleted
    yes i'v done it in proving grounds

- - - Updated - - -

So i can just go to ICC? cause i dont have any quest or hints where to go, thank you very much btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Vajria View Post
    yes i'v done it in proving grounds

- - - Updated - - -

So i can just go to ICC? cause i dont have any quest or hints where to go, thank you very much btw!
    get to putricide and open the hatch, kill the abomination and you're done

Deleted
    Decide to create an account to post here.

Got my Unholy appearance after several hours of farming per day since the 3/10/2016 when the first Hook was found.
    AK: 7
    Traits: 23
    Glyph of Foul Menagerie.
    No Reanimation perk but it was being researched. Just more proof that you don't need the abom perk, although it was pretty confirmed already.

Was just about to give up for the night at 3:40 AM, decided to do one last 8 burst Apocalypse and I got the spawn. Don't be discouraged, don't give up! It will happen to you as well!