Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggarvalle View Post
    I Get this Lua error when i try to import it.
    Be sure you are using the Alpha version of WAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisste View Post
    I've got some strange behaviour of the wa since the start of beta - sometimes the astral power number doesn't work at all. It doesn't exist. The astral power bar flashes in blue and thats it. It doesn't move or tries to predict.
    Sometimes it gets fixed after a wow restart, sometimes it doesn't. Maybe its related to the Lua error written above, but i haven't got any errors so far.
    Open your WA options (in-game). "Show All" (toggle it multiple times, and click through the bars.) It happens often.)
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Nice work, will have to let some of my moonkin friends know about this!

Updated WA Bar:
    -- CA/INC logic fix.
    -- Non-artifact errors fixed.

current version: 0.1.03
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-05-14 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Updated WA Bar:
    -- CA/INC logic fix.
    -- Non-artifact errors fixed.

current version: 0.1.03
    Thank you very much! Against which WA version is 0.1.03?

I'm having some inconsistencies when importing also this error:
    Code:
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3105: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Prototypes.lua:1142: attempt to call global 'GetEclipseDirection' (a nil value)
    I'm with WA 2.1.0.26-14-gbd42b68
    Date: 11.05.2016 00:25:15
    Type: Alpha

That is a WA issue, nothing I can personally fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    Thank you very much! Against which WA version is 0.1.03?

I'm having some inconsistencies when importing also this error:
    Code:
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3105: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Prototypes.lua:1142: attempt to call global 'GetEclipseDirection' (a nil value)
    I'm with WA 2.1.0.26-14-gbd42b68
    Date: 11.05.2016 00:25:15
    Type: Alpha
    I finally found the numbers for which version I'm using.
    2.1.0.26 -- Your libraries might be incorrect, which is why you get that error.

Ok so i'm editing the size of the bars in the live version since I can't seem to edit them in alpha / alpha version.

When editing the size of the Astral Bar / Astral Bar / AP Bar / AP Bar / AP Bar to change their size, do I just need to edit the 200/200/201/201/201 to 250/250/251/251/251?

If no reply its fine i'm sure I can work it out.

Thanks for the bars!
    Last edited by Bobthegoat; 2016-05-17 at 08:44 AM.
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthegoat View Post
    Ok so i'm editing the size of the bars in the live version since I can't seem to edit them in alpha / alpha version.

When editing the size of the Astral Bar / Astral Bar / AP Bar / AP Bar / AP Bar to change their size, do I just need to edit the 200/200/201/201/201 to 250/250/251/251/251?

If no reply its fine i'm sure I can work it out.

Thanks for the bars!
    You should keep the 250|251 differences (don't "fix" them). This allows the background shiny bars to be fully covered, yet not bleed or leave white space. For clarity, if one bar is slightly larger (250 vs 251), if you change the smaller bar to 300, then you should have the bigger bar be 301.

For Y-Axis, there is no need to change the values unless you move them around. HOWEVER, you should move them as a group instead. This way, you preserve their formatting.

For X-axis you should not touch the sliders. I believe all the WAs are anchored to the center point. If you want to change the position to something off-center, then you should use the group sliders first, then adjust anything else manually.

- - - -

Those are the major formatting edits :: Everything else is fair game. And you can change whatever you want. As third part textures become enabled, I will use SharedMedia again, and I will encourage using a particular texture as the default option.

Mhm seemed to work out fine wherever I moved it on live. All set up where I want it Need to wait for alpha/beta of WA that will work properly on beta now Doesn't like to import half of the icons -.-
    Last edited by Bobthegoat; 2016-05-17 at 12:05 PM.
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

That is a WA issue, nothing I can personally fix.

- - - Updated - - -

I finally found the numbers for which version I'm using.
    2.1.0.26 -- Your libraries might be incorrect, which is why you get that error.
    I'm having the same issue. Not sure what you mean with the incorrect libraries.

Edit: Using alpha-state addon versions.
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2016-05-19 at 08:30 PM.

Got the same error

Message: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3105: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Prototypes.lua:1142: attempt to call global 'GetEclipseDirection' (a nil value)Time: 05/19/16 19:16:15
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3105: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3088>

Locals: (*temporary) = false
    (*temporary) = "Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\Prototypes.lua:1142: attempt to call global 'GetEclipseDirection' (a nil value)"
    Using WA's 2.1.0.26-14-gbd42b68

If you two wouldn't mind, follow thjat error path. Open your WoWBeta folder and go to :: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3105: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua

Open it with notepad++ (if you have it), or use a text editor that shows lines.

Now open up "Prototypes.lua" (same folder).

In both files, search for "GetEclipseDirection" (try pretty hard to find this) :: Let me know if you do. I simply did not find this in my search, but I'm also not catching this error. And if it's everyone but me, that likely means we're using different revisions.

Here's a temporary link to the exact files I am using. First...go through your WTF folder and save your Config, then go into WTF\Accounts and save your bindings, macros, etc -- just move them to another folder in the meantime. If you don't casre to lose custom settings, then delete your WTF folder. Delete your Cache as well (in the main WoWBeta folder.) Next...delete your WeakAuras folders (4 in total). Download the files in the temporary link, extract them to the Interface\AddOns folder as you normally would.
    http://www.filedropper.com/weakaurascyousversion <-- temporary link

After you've relocated/stored your custom settings (WTF folder stuff), deleted your WTF folder (you will lose your existing WAs in many cases), then deleted your 4 WA folders and replaced them with those found in the temporary link... Log into the Beta, with addons disabled. Log out, and re-enable addons, and Log in again. Try to import the AP_ProBar into WeakAuras (in-game).

I hope it works, because that is my only option left. ;(

If you two wouldn't mind, follow thjat error path. Open your WoWBeta folder and go to :: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3105: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua

Open it with notepad++ (if you have it), or use a text editor that shows lines.

Now open up "Prototypes.lua" (same folder).

In both files, search for "GetEclipseDirection" (try pretty hard to find this) :: Let me know if you do. I simply did not find this in my search, but I'm also not catching this error. And if it's everyone but me, that likely means we're using different revisions.

Here's a temporary link to the exact files I am using. First...go through your WTF folder and save your Config, then go into WTF\Accounts and save your bindings, macros, etc -- just move them to another folder in the meantime. If you don't casre to lose custom settings, then delete your WTF folder. Delete your Cache as well (in the main WoWBeta folder.) Next...delete your WeakAuras folders (4 in total). Download the files in the temporary link, extract them to the Interface\AddOns folder as you normally would.
    http://www.filedropper.com/weakaurascyousversion <-- temporary link

After you've relocated/stored your custom settings (WTF folder stuff), deleted your WTF folder (you will lose your existing WAs in many cases), then deleted your 4 WA folders and replaced them with those found in the temporary link... Log into the Beta, with addons disabled. Log out, and re-enable addons, and Log in again. Try to import the AP_ProBar into WeakAuras (in-game).

I hope it works, because that is my only option left. ;(
    Well that was an obvious buffoonery of me. I was assuming that the original author had released a Legion update for WA. Thanks Cyous, your aura works fine.

It's always best to use the file in the link on the first post. I'm fairly certain the original link is the same as my temporary link.

Did you download it from somewhere else?

It's always best to use the file in the link on the first post. I'm fairly certain the original link is the same as my temporary link.

Did you download it from somewhere else?
    I had the latest alpha version from curse because I misread the change log and thought there was a Legion update in the changes. And because that was after this thread was made, I mistakenly assumed the author had patched the addon officially.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I had the latest alpha version from curse because I misread the change log and thought there was a Legion update in the changes. And because that was after this thread was made, I mistakenly assumed the author had patched the addon officially.
    "Alpha" doesn't relate to "Legion: Alpha" -- I think that was what you're saying.

No worries though, let me know if you get any Lua errors.

Hello,

Its all good now with installing the version you provided. The error ended up being curse client updating WeakAuras with the alpha version and overwriting the one I installed manually.

Thanks for your help

Hurray, we fixed it. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Bar is updated to v0.2.01
    - Fixes: Stellar Flare correctly costs 15 Astral Power, basically, just a quick fix I forgot about.
    - Changes: 40/60/80 AP Lines are now smaller (height)
    - Additions: In-line Cast Bar.

The In-Line Cast moves from "current" to "predicted" has your castbar fills up. It works with Stellar Flare too. It's most prominent with Full Moon, but making a larger bar will make it super easy to see with Solar Wrath spam.

Let me know if you come across Lua Errors.

Please keep in mind, some will fail to load on occasion. Sometimes values aren't updating properly, but no worries, you'll almost never come across it.

Finally got some time to play Beta this weekend after many bugs and other issues with getting the game to work. Astral Power Pro Bar is looking great and is doing everything I need it to do. The calculator functions perfect and it is easy to see my empowerment with the symbols provided. The only strange thing I've seen so far is when I hit Celestial Alignment, the icon shows up on the bottom right of the bar but it says 0 (0%) no matter how much time is left on the buff or how much Astral Power I have saved up. Outside of that one little thing I'm loving it!

Edit: this was posted right before I noticed you updated versions. I'll get the new version and let you know if anything changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah still seems to be doing it. Maybe it is meant for a talent choice I do not have? Maybe for Incarnation: Chosen of Elune?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Finally got some time to play Beta this weekend after many bugs and other issues with getting the game to work. Astral Power Pro Bar is looking great and is doing everything I need it to do. The calculator functions perfect and it is easy to see my empowerment with the symbols provided. The only strange thing I've seen so far is when I hit Celestial Alignment, the icon shows up on the bottom right of the bar but it says 0 (0%) no matter how much time is left on the buff or how much Astral Power I have saved up. Outside of that one little thing I'm loving it!

Edit: this was posted right before I noticed you updated versions. I'll get the new version and let you know if anything changes.
    I'll fix that. That "0"-value is the buff "Star Power" and the effective haste you get from it.

Updated to 0.2.02.

I'll fix that. That "0"-value is the buff "Star Power" and the effective haste you get from it.

Updated to 0.2.02.
    Ah not familiar with that buff (yet)! Thanks for the quick fix though! Will let you know if I run into anything else.