Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Mkaym so OKF is the anchor for everything in that row. You need to leave it active and loaded. Sorry (Or you can remove and fix all the anchors for those icons.)

Legenderpy will not show the Red Swirl (it shouldn't, I want it to keep displaying the helm icon). Be sure this is updated as well. The cooldown timer will not show is your Blizzard settings for "Cooldown Text" (threshold) is too low.

- - - Updated - - -

To add on, I pushed an update that fixes some bugs with Empowerment stacks (displaying the number of stacks as 1 when you have 0). I expanded the DOT tracker for Shooting Stars to now track the number of Moonfire and Sunfire DOTs you have active (individually). I plan on updating the DOT tracker to become a Data Table.

- - - Updated - - -

Pushed 2.0.3
    https://wago.io/4y7qKOBVW

Modified the DOT Counter and anchored it to T90 icons. (You can disable this addition by going to TOTAL_DOT_TRACKER, Display -> Custom Text Editor.) Set the values at the top to FALSE to disable them.

Can you add additional features to your WA.

So If I stay in fire it alerts me.

If i top dps it sings taylor swift.

and if your bottom dps it sings justin bieber.

if you die, you get to have jaffa cakes gifs running on screen.

and then the math equation for innervate. PLS!.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Pls View Post
    Can you add additional features to your WA.

So If I stay in fire it alerts me.

If i top dps it sings taylor swift.

and if your bottom dps it sings justin bieber.

if you die, you get to have jaffa cakes gifs running on screen.

and then the math equation for innervate. PLS!.
    This is clearly what this WA was missing, I think there should be an option for top dps song to be the chicken dance though.

Mkaym so OKF is the anchor for everything in that row. You need to leave it active and loaded. Sorry (Or you can remove and fix all the anchors for those icons.)

Legenderpy will not show the Red Swirl (it shouldn't, I want it to keep displaying the helm icon). Be sure this is updated as well. The cooldown timer will not show is your Blizzard settings for "Cooldown Text" (threshold) is too low.
    I'll give screenshots showing what I see: http://imgur.com/a/S20fx These 3 screenshots show what I see before/during/after. I removed all 3 of the WAs and put in fresh ones and that is still what happens for me. Where do I find this Cooldown Text setting as I've not been able to locate it to try that.

hello MR cyous.

can u please give me a config that shines lunar/solar empowers when they reach 3 stacks please ? like perv versions of ap bar ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Rebornzish; 2017-05-02 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I'll give screenshots showing what I see: http://imgur.com/a/S20fx These 3 screenshots show what I see before/during/after. I removed all 3 of the WAs and put in fresh ones and that is still what happens for me. Where do I find this Cooldown Text setting as I've not been able to locate it to try that.
    WeakAuras2, version 2.4.x -- added the option to toggle cooldown text (Display tab). This still requires the Custom Duration function to be active, otherwise it has no effect. I went the extra mile and made it compatible with all the "baseline" features in WeakAuras that people care about.

I've fixed some stuff with ED's weakaura. It's a little weird to handle on my end, but yeah...update your Legenderpy group. Sometimes fixes don't work as I hoped.

Also, feel free to update weakauras to version 2.4.x. Devs made a lot of good updates recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rebornzish View Post
    hello MR cyous.

can u please give me a config that shines lunar/solar empowers when they reach 3 stacks please ? like perv versions of ap bar ?
    Thanks
    Action Glow is enabled by default on my Empowerment auras. And apparently I don't have an option to disable it. Weird, I'll fix that later.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

WeakAuras2, version 2.4.x -- added the option to toggle cooldown text (Display tab). This still requires the Custom Duration function to be active, otherwise it has no effect. I went the extra mile and made it compatible with all the "baseline" features in WeakAuras that people care about.

I've fixed some stuff with ED's weakaura. It's a little weird to handle on my end, but yeah...update your Legenderpy group. Sometimes fixes don't work as I hoped.

Also, feel free to update weakauras to version 2.4.x. Devs made a lot of good updates recently.
    I updated WA when I updated the Astral Power Bar so that is good to go. And you nailed the issue I was having, it was the Cooldown Box for ED it was unchecked and checking the box made it work properly, thanks for taking the time to help me troubleshoot that!

I updated to latest had a problem deja character stats was the addon bugging the bar out

Got the problem today even before updating to a new version. It does not display the blue astral power bar for some reason. The number for my AP goes up, but no blue bar is visible. Tried to reinstall APB several times but problem remains. ibb.co/iHDVi5 (link)

upd: worked for me, thx macio504 and Cyous
    Last edited by sirinjke1; 2017-05-03 at 09:03 PM.

Deleted

Problem

Quote Originally Posted by sirinjke1 View Post
    Got the problem today even before updating to a new version. It does not display the blue astral power bar for some reason. The number for my AP goes up, but no blue bar is visible. Tried to reinstall APB several times but problem remains. ibb.co/iHDVi5 (link)
    got the same problem

Edit.1 k thx to Cyous, i found out that if you have addon "deja character stats" just turn ir off and it will work again, don't know why but it work ;p.
    Last edited by mmoc090959d7d1; 2017-05-03 at 08:05 PM. Reason: new info

I pushed an update earlier today that should fix the "blue bar not appearing" bug.

Cyous I am new to weak auras and usually just copy the import string and I am done.

Is there a way to use this weak aura as a template for other classes or specs? I like the clean design and I wanted to use a similar look for some other specs (survival hunter) Most of what I have found seem to be cluttered.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijurez View Post
    Cyous I am new to weak auras and usually just copy the import string and I am done.

Is there a way to use this weak aura as a template for other classes or specs? I like the clean design and I wanted to use a similar look for some other specs (survival hunter) Most of what I have found seem to be cluttered.

Thanks.
    THere's a lot of changes you'd need to make. Yes, it's possible, but it's better that you try to emulate the design, rather than edit the bar. You'll be lost after 2min.

THere's a lot of changes you'd need to make. Yes, it's possible, but it's better that you try to emulate the design, rather than edit the bar. You'll be lost after 2min.
    Alright thanks for the reply. I'll just have to dive in and start fresh.

Thanks for the update!

Just as a heads-up, nothing in 7.2.5 will affect this WA's functionality.

Adjusting for T20 2pc seems to be working just fine, so no worries there (this was tested months ago).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed a small bug in the latest build..

When you Moonfire/Sunfire, there is an icon and a number, displaying how many (of each) dots, you have up.
    However, they often get stuck (not updating when they fall off) and sometimes they even stay after you leave combat (where you cannot have any dots up).

I know, there might be too little info to make a fix from (I can make some specific tests, if you specify what you need me to do), but could you atleast remove the icons/numbers when we leave combat?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I'll put a combat check, but those numbers are pulled directly from the Shooting Stars tracker. What you're telling me is that the numbers are not resetting to 0 when no DOTs are active?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll put a combat check, but those numbers are pulled directly from the Shooting Stars tracker. What you're telling me is that the numbers are not resetting to 0 when no DOTs are active?
    Yup..

As far as I know, dots are impossible, when out of combat..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I tweaked a lot your base WA, if I'll use this one there's no way to keep my old settings, right?
    These new features look so delicious, gots to have them.

IIRC you can very well have a dot rolling and be out of combat by feign/shadowmeld and the likes(?)