What should a Pvper do after just hitting 110?

Obviously I'm not really interested in raiding. Should a hardcore pvper just hit up those BGs to start accumulating gear and leveling up honor talents and your artifact?
    Last edited by Sonatine185; 2016-08-31 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do BGs and look around the map for world quests that tell you to kill the opposing faction's NPCs/players since those NPCs also award honor.

Besides that, upgrading your artifact weapon is still extremely important as a PvPer so you'll want to do world quests that award artifact points as well.

1st thing you want to do as pvper is unlock all your pvp talents once u are 110, thats what i will be doing, you want unlock best pvp talents for ur spec before Arena begins, since those are very very important. Also if u got time, you can work on prestige levels for artifact skins and other rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Continue to level your Artifact by doing World quests and Suramar for Artifact Power. BG's on the side too, just be sure you're level 50 honor before the season starts.

Can you prestige and re level honor talents before the season starts?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Can you prestige and re level honor talents before the season starts?
    I do not know for 100% but my guess would be yes

I'll be patrolling the zones looking to assist leveling allies that are being ganked by level 110 scrubs. In addition I'll be trying to max out my weapon and honor talent tree.

Unlock honor talents.

PVE farm AP PVE farm AP
    PVE farm AP PVE farm AP
    PVE farm AP PVE farm AP
    PVE farm AP PVE farm AP

Quote Originally Posted by Sonatine185 View Post
    Obviously I'm not really interested in raiding. Should a hardcore pvper just hit up those BGs to start accumulating gear and leveling up honor talents and your artifact?
    Some pve gearing is fine, but your main focus should be first to do every possible artifact world quests and then spam bgs with a premade group or skirmishes whichever you prefer.

Once you manage to get to your first rank 50 prestige level 1, do not reset prestige to level 2 if you are planning on doing rated content.

I'd suggest you continue to farm AP and then move onto some heroic/mythic dungeons for some ilvl upgrades and completing your class hall is something you should also be doing on the side in order to upgrade and research artifact things which will indirectly help you with artifact points later.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Before you can get rated gear, PvE gear is currently better. So you might want to do that.

Then you just spam BGs/skirms and get honor levels.