Mw unit frames focus on 5

Hey guys,

I'm new to mw and monks in general. I've been messing around with healbot a little to help me heal but I don't necessarily like it too much. I would prefer to have hot bars on the players health as I think this is easier to process. So I've been messing around in vuhdo some and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what they use and maybe even provide a template as well. Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    As a fellow MWer... don't use healbot. Either use Clique which allows you to setup mouseover casts or do what i do and use mouseover macros. Its takes some time but in the long run it is so much better, especially if you intend to do any type of raiding.

This is a good one. More advanced than what I use but it will simplify it a little for and and its from WoWWiki

#showtooltip Effuse
    /cast [mod:alt @Player][@mouseover,help,nodead][@mouseovertarget,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead] @Player] Effuse

Replace "Effuse" with spell of choice.
    ◾ Using <alt> key modifies the spell to cast on self.
    ◾ Use: This macro is used for advanced targeting of healing spells. The first test in [ ] that returns true will apply; the following tests are ignored. Users can rearrange the [ ] tests to suit their preferences. Just remember the first one that is true applies. As show in the example, it will cast your heal at the first valid target in the priority list:

1. The unit under your mouse pointer (mouseover) if friendly and alive,

2. Mouseover's target if their target is alive and friendly,

3. Your active target if they are friendly and alive,

4. Your target's target if their target is friendly and alive,

5. Yourself.

Thanks for the information. I never thought about that and I will look into it. I was more interested in make sure the frames provided the information that I need to be successful. Which ones do you use?

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was gonna share what I made but it won't let me share an image or link or anything yet

7+ Year Old Account
    I use ElvUI with the Shadow and Light plugin for it. It shows the bar in the raid frames a different color if I can dispel it. Honestly dispelling is the only other thing I am worried about other than healing so changing colors helps to know when to dispel and of course the bar gets smaller when I need to heal.